Reviews for Mercy
COforlife chapter 18 . 10/26/2020
I loved it!
Dovahcrap chapter 17 . 3/26/2020
I want to thank you for writing such an amazing, but at the same time heart-wrenching story. From start to finish, I've enjoyed every moment reading each chapter. It was a mix of happiness, sadness, excitement, disappointment but at the end, it was pure joy. That all the sadness and pain are gone and what's left is just happiness from here on out.
I had an amazing time reading your story, it was, without a doubt, one of my favorite WonderBat stories. I'm on a WonderBat trip again recently and have loved and enjoyed the stories that I've had the chance to read these couple weeks, including yours. Every moment Diana and Bruce shared brought delight to my heart, and the wonderful and heartwarming ending only intensified that feeling.
I only know so little about the plant that brought Diana her greatest joy, and honestly, know little as well about the DCAU. But I want to believe that what Diana had, although what seemed to only be a dream, is an alternate universe where all of that is happening. It's something that I truly believe, and I still look forward to when DC would finally venture out, and explore the relationship between Bruce and Diana, and the countless possibilities it has.
I really enjoyed every moment of your story. I wish you and your family the best. Take care and thank you very much! Stay safe and healthy!
pwrmom2 chapter 18 . 4/21/2019
Loved it
Wondermoon chapter 18 . 11/25/2018
I bow before you
Supermaster51 chapter 14 . 7/26/2018
let go your heart's desire is something you can't replace. I cried when i read this.
Supermaster51 chapter 18 . 5/26/2018
This just proves that everyone, even the ghosts, wants Batman and Wonder Woman get together forever.
rosa lunae chapter 17 . 9/3/2017
God, this is so beautiful. She went to their graves because she loved them so much. I can't count the number of times this story made me cry.
rosa lunae chapter 15 . 9/3/2017
AAaah, this one breaks my heart. Diana's heart's desire was for everyone she loved to be happy, and now that's gone, she can hardly bear to stay in the real world.
rosa lunae chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
I'm a huge fan of this story, even if Diana's fantasy is sugary sweet- of course it is, it's a fantasy! But Clark summing her desires so succinctly fucked me up. "But that's Diana. She's given herself what she really wants: you, happy." God, I loved that line so much. She took on Bruce's burden for him and gave herself her heart's desire. I'm going to be thinking about that line for a long time.
Wayne Enterprise chapter 18 . 8/3/2017
Honestly loved the way you structured the story. Lost of detail and introspection. However I feel like some of the dream world could have been shortened. I understand how important it was to establish the connection, but I would have loved to have more of batman entering her dream and working with her. It would have been cool to explore how that would have changed the dynamic(in the dream)
Hyper-Dreigon chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
One of my top favorites fanfic for Bruce W./Diana of Themyscira-Wonder Woman. You've taken the brilliant idea of just how dangerous the Black Mercy can be and showed us how it brought Batman and Wonder Woman together. I can only wish to see this drawn.

Though I must say at times Batman was a little OOC I'd say I wouldn't know any better how even the real Batman would react to this. And of course Diana had her moments too. Sigh, how I wish their pairing to be more common. There is a strong link between them that I can't put my finger on. A shared connection yet different in so many ways. That's what attracts me to them. No matter how different one may see them there is definitely a hidden bond that can only exist between them both. Somehow you've captured it. I'll be reading more of you work, Lady Isis, and though I'll say it repeatedly; thank you.
WakandaKnights chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Wow! Simply amazing!
Sparkly Blue chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Thank you for sharing! I enjoyed your story!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
Wow...just wow. This is amazing.
SharKohen chapter 18 . 5/20/2014
Very angsty, and sad, but a well-told tale. Favourite-d
Liked the relationship potrayal, and the comparisons between the real world and Diana's dream. Well done