Reviews for Mercy
Hyper-Dreigon chapter 18 . 4/4
One of my top favorites fanfic for Bruce W./Diana of Themyscira-Wonder Woman. You've taken the brilliant idea of just how dangerous the Black Mercy can be and showed us how it brought Batman and Wonder Woman together. I can only wish to see this drawn.

Though I must say at times Batman was a little OOC I'd say I wouldn't know any better how even the real Batman would react to this. And of course Diana had her moments too. Sigh, how I wish their pairing to be more common. There is a strong link between them that I can't put my finger on. A shared connection yet different in so many ways. That's what attracts me to them. No matter how different one may see them there is definitely a hidden bond that can only exist between them both. Somehow you've captured it. I'll be reading more of you work, Lady Isis, and though I'll say it repeatedly; thank you.
PrincessGBRS chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Wow! Simply amazing!
Sparkly Blue chapter 18 . 6/23/2015
Thank you for sharing! I enjoyed your story!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
Wow...just wow. This is amazing.
SharKohen chapter 18 . 5/20/2014
Very angsty, and sad, but a well-told tale. Favourite-d
Liked the relationship potrayal, and the comparisons between the real world and Diana's dream. Well done
LaughingSenselessly chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
Awesome story... loved it. Unique premise.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
Holy crap that was good. It's like what happened to Mal in Inception but thankfully with a happier ending. This will probably go down as one of my all time favorites. Fun epilogue too!
missprofessional2000 chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
I loved this and your others with Diana and Batman especially the what happens in Oklahoma 'series' you should finish it off. you are awesome and creative writer. You should try these with DC comics and get these made or else i'll go crazy. I also drew my own adaptation of sarah would you like to see it ?
carsonsgirl chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
Great story - never considered what would've been Diana's fantasy under the Black Mercy. Thanks for sharing!:)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Dat was so sweet! WAHHHHHHHH! Now I'm like crying!
Silver Temptation chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I love this story... please keep writing more. Its the second or third time I've read this since I enjoyed it so much the first time :)

BMWW Awesome!
BartWLewis chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
This story was just fucking awesome, the plot was so good and bringing in Martha and Thomas Wayne was a great idea. The ending was awesome with Bruce and Diana at the graves of Bruce's parents, and Bruce's parent in Hades.
ILoveSxS chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
This was amazing...
Electricboa chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
This was a fascinating story, I recently re-watched the Justice League series and when I came upon this episode, I really did wonder what would have been Diana's perfect world, and you really did a wonderful job. It delved into a more intense look into the aftermath, and I really enjoyed it.
Firaga Bird chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
...
Words cannot express the feelings I experienced by reading this story. So I won't even bother.

...