Reviews for Dean's Inferno
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 7/21
You're right-your Sam is also a very good brother! :)
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow, intense ending. I can see Sam doing this, Dean means more to him than either of them realize.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/22
I kind of forgot few scene in almost all seasons. just some important stuff and moment that I remember.

so... about Sam taste the scary feelings was canon or not?

anyway... it was Great !
I love Sam's efforts to help Dean... :)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
oh WOW!

Like how Sam was looking into different options, to work on getting Dean back whole. Self-help, helping in small ways, letting him talk to someone, ... and the amnesia spell. Don't know if I would've told Dean I was going to do it, if I was in Sam's shoes. But if Dean hadn't ripped & flushed everything down the toilet... I might've done it anyway, just to help. But that last idea... *shudder* Sam loves Dean. That's the final thought. Sam loves Dean.

Wonder how long Castiel left him there?
Loopylou chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is wonderfully well done.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wow. You always knew that Sam would do anything it took to help Dean get better, to know how to be there for him. All of the research into PTSD and figuring out ways to get him to talk, all classic Sam. Was not expecting that ending, though. Man. Intense. Experiencing Hell for himself, just a little bit, to know what Dean had gone through. Whoa. chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That is just so Sam, trying to do anything he can to help Dean cope with his nightmares and memories of hell and each time his proposed solution gets a little more dangerous, culminating with him summoning Castiel to get him to experience some of what Dean did in hell so he can empathise and help his brother. And Dean's reaction at the end was spot on though he might have a few stern words to say to Sam a little later!
Yet another story of yours I somehow missed, have no idea how!
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Lol. "Dean would not approve of this."

Man, Cas is a riot
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow. I wish Sam would do something like that for Dean in the series because in some ways it is exactly what Dean needs. And yet I suppose it actually wouldn't make Dean happy at all because he would feel like his brother had lost some more of his innocence because of him. I loved the way Sam was striving so hard to help his brother and be there for him in this - this is the Sam I like to see:-) Just one question - I thought Dean did return from hell with his memories but just lied to Sam about that fact?
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Argh, nicely done. I'm a sucker for protective!Sam, stories that deal with Dean's time in Hell, and Sam finding out a bit of what Hell was like for Dean. This story gives all three, in one subtle, painful package. Thank you.
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is so fantastic. I love Sam being so thorough, trying everything he can to help. I love how he started with research, and I love how he's learned to be so gentle and subtle. I love that Dean can accept it from him.

Beautiful stuff.
Whilom chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I loved Sam's determination to fix Dean, and his progression from searching in books to something more personal like a heart-to-heart with someone who's been there, and then even more personal-trying to erase Dean's memory-to the final gift of himself. I wish we could have seen how Dean reacted to the revelation that Sam had basically gotten the visitor's tour of Hell for him, but Sam's stammering admission that they can talk because he gets it-I think it might be right that the scene closes there. It's almost enough to imagine what Dean would have felt when he hears that basically hurt himself so they could both be healed.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Again, awesome. I loved the line from the summary- its an awesome look at Sam's character and their relationship and this fic explored it perfectly. The whole storyline of Sam's powers really intrigues me, and I liked the mention you made of that in here... Do you have a fic that focuses on that aspect of the show?

faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
OMG! Thank you for this one! *hug* Sam going to hell for Dean, just to understand him, that's the kind of Sam I miss and pray for and you gave him back to me. Thank you! *hug*

Wonderful and wellwritten story and even after watching this season it gives me a feeling of that it could really happen. *happy sigh*
sholot chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
you are an awesome author. i love stories where one of the brothers help the other heal from something, all the good hurt/comfort fics out there. and i'm growing a strong fondness for stories like this where sam finds ways to help dean heal mentally and emotionally from hell.

having sam call hotlines and read up on counseling stuff was a rather good idea. and finding someone else who has been to hell was a good point. there's bound to be others, after all, and as corny as those group talks may seem, they really help the members. sam summoning cas and asking to experience hell was a show of true brotherhood between these two, part of the reason we love them so freaking much. they are willing to go through anything and everything if it means helping the other. now if only canon!sam would put even a fraction of the work your sam has into helping dean...

all of your work is amazing and utterly superb and i'm always so happy to get an alert that you've posted something new because i know a fantastic story that will show the strength of these brothers in your stunning words will be waiting for me when i click that link. thank you so much for sharing your work with us, and i eagerly await more wonders of prose from you.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »