Reviews for What Happens in Oklahoma
missprofessional2000 chapter 20 . 3/10
I love this whole story probably because I am strong supporter of Diana and Brucd
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
I don't like this chapter it's to sad
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Kinda slow. My name is Sarah and I also have a twin brother :) I thought that was kinda cool
Electricboa chapter 20 . 2/28/2013
I recently started re-watching the Justice League TV series, and just had to look and see what kind of stories were on here. I tend to gravitate to longer stories, so I was pleasantly surprised to find this story. The TV show really did hint to a Batman/Wonder Woman romance, but never let it get off the ground. I like how you used the time travel arc to bring them together. I can't wait to start the sequel.
CloudyDream chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
I loved this. I'm usually not a big fan of babyfics, but this is well written, interesting, nicely characterized and all around awesome. Thanks for sharing!
saleena coope chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
i want to see the video
saleena coope chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i love wonder women
ZeldaIsis chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
Every fluff moment was fabulous.
Ni Castle chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
I have to confess:
just started reading this fic for you is one of my favorite authors
because the title don't attracted me.
After all these 20 wonderful chapters I'm happy to say that this story is entered in my list of favorites.
I enjoyed from beginning to end.
Lady Isis, you have the gift.
Don't ever stop writing.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
BMWW based on one of favorite episodes written by one of my favorite authors recipe for success
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
Absolutely loved this story! Everything about it was so brilliantly written and the interaction between Bruce and Diana was wooowww! Definitely a favorite!
Azrael38 chapter 20 . 11/4/2011
Hmm. I liked this story but I have to mention something I noticed you doing throughout this story. I don't know if it's intentional or not but it seems like you really devalue Bruce as a man. He's constantly being bossed around and bitched at by pretty much everyone, especially the women. Bruce definitely isn't the type to allow anyone to do that to him. You turned him into this yes man that does whatever anyone tells him to do. I know he's in love with Diana and all that but I don't think he's gonna go crawling right back to her the second she comes back, preggo or not. I reiterate that I do like the story, just please don't turn my favorite superhero into a big bitch, please?
xLL-Ax chapter 20 . 5/6/2011
Good job! I liked the little chats, such as the money in Bruce's boot and so to keep the part that we already knew interesting. The rest was good too, with humor and drama. I loved it!
kumagers54 chapter 20 . 5/3/2011
Great story from one of the best fanfic writers of BM/WW romance.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
AWWWW. It had me worried for a little bit- I thought Diana wasn't going to give Bruce a chance, but at the end it made me smile and squeal like a little girl. I loved it! I'm off to read the sequel now!