Reviews for 234 Days Ago
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I kind of hate you for making me cry. Beautifully done.
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow, so intense, so "real." I bow to your talent in capturing the psychological, emotional, and spiritual nuances of the CSI characters you have portrayed. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
SmokeyTV chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is very sweet and realistic. The rapport between Nick and Catherine is portrayed well. And the emotion in it is raw and real. Nice job!
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
so very sad but very good. Catherine did love Warrick and his life was cut short before they could do anything about their friendship becoming more than just friends and Nick lost his best friend and brother. yeah its so not the same with Warrick gone. All she has now are dreams and fantasy of what might have been. Great job on this.
SuzSeb chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Nice one-shot. Nice tribute. You brought tears to my eyes.
stokesgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Um, wow! That was powerful! Man, now you have me in tears and I'm at work!

I'm glad Catherine stopped Nick, because who knows what would've happened if she didn't. I'd like to think something like that happened when the screen faded to black.

And then surprising Nick with the rest of the team to celebrate his birthday (even if tptb forgot his birthday is, actually, in August).

I really liked the memorial wall to the fallen CSIs, that was a very nice touch!

Whether Nick realizes it or not, he will never be alone along as he has his 'family' with him. I think this helped bring some closure to him, Catherine and Greg.

Look to the future, Nicky!
ctess chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I was wondering what happened to you. I'm missing updates to your stories.

That was a wonderful short story. I love the friendship between Nick and Catherine. Love the way she calls him Nicky.
NickyFan chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hey, I'm so glad to get something new to read from you again:D The last two weeks I really missed you;)

This oneshot was so intense and emotional:) I watched Turn, Turn, Turn few days ago for the first time and I really loved it:) I also thought that his tears at the end of this episode weren't just there because of Hayley... I also thought that Nicky finally find himself crying about the loss of his best friend Warrick... That all must have been so hard for him, he simply botteled his pain up inside of him and gave a brave front but it was so obvious that he wasn't the same anymore... he was so quiet and pensive and obviously he don't gave himself the time to deal with the death of his best friend and bro:(

This one was so well written:) I love that you gave Nick and Catherine some solo-talk in it... I was hoping that she would comfort Nick during his breakdown, she has always this way of being there for him, so kind and just trusting... Ray did a great job in the locker room, I think Grissom would have never been able to talk like this to a broken Nick...

The idea of the wall with photos from Warrick and Holly was so sweet and seems really like to be something Catherine would do:D

Great work, really:) I hope you post soon a new chapter of "On The Fringe" too, I really miss your updates:D

Thank you for this one:) Great work again:D
Zee chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Your stories ALWAYS make me cry, I love to read about the friendship between Nick and Warrick and about the pain he is going through, I wish they would show some of it on the show. Keep up the great work!