Reviews for Mortal Gods
NebulaHawk chapter 21 . 7/26
Alright update on the previous review now that I am done, still crying, but the ending definently was the pain, even if it meant that Alfred had to die.
NebulaHawk chapter 8 . 7/26
I will have you know that I am a grown man, who for the most part is either very unemotional, or keeps his emotions to himself, and I cried. Now dont go thinking im pathetic, batman is my hero, since my childhood, and he will always be inspiration for many things I do. This is the first fanfiction that I have read that involves Bruce dying, and it hit my feels, congrats on the wonderfully crafted story.
Hyper-Dreigon chapter 21 . 4/14
Just when I didn't think the story would go there it did. Holy crap that was intense! The story kept progressing darker and darker I failed to realize the cause of such darkness till the last few chapters. Good job! Poor Diana and Bruce, man.

I didn't think Wonder Woman killing people was in her itinerary and felt a little OOC, but I must mention I felt that way before reading the last few chapters. The action was there, pain, loneliness and for whatever reason I picked up; love. The whole story had me itching to read the next chapter. Except for that last one. I will admit the ending felt a little rush and cliche after what they've been through but I couldn't see it any other way.
Kulatev chapter 21 . 4/12
It's a rare thing when a story is able to bring me to tears the way this one has. You have quite a gift with words, please don't ever give it up.
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 1/5
I adore !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Batman and wonder woman 4ever
Guest chapter 21 . 6/20/2015
Wow intense from ch1 to the end...there were times I wanted to strangle you for bruce you came out better on the end. Hehe just kidding bout the strangle thing..But great job... expect an epilogue mahaps ?
Brenda293 chapter 21 . 6/4/2015
Its more than obvious that I was enjoying this fic, MADLY ! That's what happened when the story is so ABSOLUTELY, AWESOME ! At least now they can spend the whole eterny together .So ,many many thanks for sharing it , Lady Isis . Take care .Bye .
Brenda293 chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
DEMENTED ! I was really overexcited while reading this ! Whoa ! Now I have to calm down .
Brenda293 chapter 19 . 6/4/2015
Dear goodness ,just don't stop .Okay ?
Brenda293 chapter 18 . 6/3/2015
What have you done to me ? It 's a sad and a terribly dark story and I 'm laughing out loud .Am I becoming evil ?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
Awesome story!
LOTSlover chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
LOVED THIS! I so hope you continue to write more BMWW. You one of the bestest ever! :)
Amanthya chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
P.S. Oh, now the title makes sense!
Amanthya chapter 21 . 5/28/2015
I need to re-read these new chapters a few more times to fully absorb them, before I can give you a better review. But in an age where plot twists that are a) good b) plausible c) truly surprising and especially d) all of the above, that one with Apollo truly earns its all-of-the-above rating. Plus, I'm delighted for Diana and Bruce, not only for their eventual peace together, but for having enough time to heal both separately and together, now.

Oh, and yay! for Rex. : )

I'm so glad to see this finished. Well, you haven't marked it complete. Can we expect to see an epilogue, however brief?