Reviews for The Secret of the Takarazuka Pair!
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Dang it when I saw this was M and Kouda and Eriko were in it I thought they'd be the ones engaging in yuri stuff :-/. Ah well... Feel like this could've been expanded more, but I guess it's better than nothing. Specifically the part where Eriko wasn't trying to feel excited, but she was :3. She should've started messing with Kouda after they got into bed. Ah well. Thanks for the fic :).
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
A very nice story with some excellent twists and some good grammar and spelling. Excellent work here.
gotToluvAnime chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
THANKS A LOT! I've been looking for a nao/sayaka fic ever since I watched the anime! This fic made my day! _

hope to read more from you!

Thanks!
Vld chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Awesome! They're the obvious pairing, though, since they're canon. Who else do you think should be paired together I'm think Eriko/Yuma (Yuma rocks), Himeji/Ogawa (i think Ogawa is a LOT smarter than she looks, and does everything she does to get Himeji's attention), but i think the funniest pairing (as in definitely the most unrealistic) would be Kouda/Momoka. A bit of a "Je t'aime! Moi non plus" relationship.