Reviews for If only you had
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Such a very clever piece of writing - I love the perspective, and you don't realise until right near the end that Sev hasn't spoken once... Congratulations for a brilliant piece of illusion over his loss of voice :)

Hugs Hissy x
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I don't normally read Harry/Severus fics but this was good. Subtly done and well written.
oh-demoted-short-one chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This has a beautiful feeling to it. It's a...subtle sadness, a melancholy that changes but doesn't(does that make and sense?) into something happier. It doesn't change to full happiness, there is still the twinge of sadness but it's tempered by a bit of...yellow, of a little contentment that is very true to life. It's a wonderful understanding of the pure fact that the hurt never fades fully, but the weight of it Does lessen, and happiness can come back, and life is possible again. A wonderful piece that will now stay in my favorites.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
What a nice story. I really liked it. It was wellwritten and original. I like Harrys children and the way Snape are with them. Poor kids to lose their mother and brother and poor Harry too. But he came out of his state and the ending was happy and hopeful. Really liked it!

Betty
leeb chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
very touching. I suck at reviews, this deserves so much more.
q chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Bwahahaha! That's an awesome ending! He should have read that book long ago! Truly great twist there!
Grimoire-undeuxtrois chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hi!

I like your story, the slow pace. And the ending. (Should have listened to Hermione, shouldn't he :-)
dm chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I really really enjoyed this story.

thank you!

i never really realised, that severus is mute, but i think, you intended it this way, right?

it's a very calm and thoughtful story, but the last sentence had me grinning. that is a great way to end! :-D

thank you very much for sharing!
Rook chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh, wow. That was amazing! There is something wonderfully intriguing about mute Snape. I don't think I have seen that he has had anything more than a scar from the snakebite before, but it does make a lot of sense. And I do love reading stories from his point of view. The style of this was also rather lovely. There is something elegant in the way that the dialogue is introduced.
DarkAngel from Hell13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OMG! This story is realy awsome! I read it while listening to PearlHarbor soundtrack- Tennesse and I almost cried. The music fits the story I tell you!

I hope you will write more stories like this one but give a little more details for the love scenes, that would make it even more awsome.

Yours,

DarkAngel from Hell13
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
omg! this are awesome! i really like how you made the war not some wierd childish way that ends when harry's 17/18 and barely affects him. i also really like how had snape lose his voice (was it b/c of nagini like in the book it bits his neck?) and everything he does is silent...although it's really sad that snape lost his voice.
homeskull bob chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love this. It was wonderful. I normally listen to music while I'm reading, but on this odd occasion I wasn't, and I'm thankful for that. It made this fanfic that much better. It was really beautiful. And I was actually surprised to find that Snape had lost his voice. You surprised me, which is awesome...I hope :)

I'll end this by saying YOU ROCK!
Pathetic Otologist chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
absolutely amazing; it draws you in from the first word and doesn't let go until it's given you every ounce of feeling.
njferrell chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That's a lot of portraits and stories.
kinseyx chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i rather enjoyed your story a lot. It gave me a smile.