Reviews for To Become a God
amazinglion29 chapter 5 . 7/15
Pleas update soon author-chan!
Please write more I'm greatly enjoying this fanfiction.
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 1/21
ok now im curious! plz update soon and DONT leave us in suspense!
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 1/20
that's was totally sweet!
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 1/20
id hate to be stark right now cuz ichigo is gunna kick his ***!
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/20
hopefully ichigo will treat nemu better than kurotsuchi did
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 1/19
well that's different a fem zangetsu
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Thorndsword chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
"Oh yes, the being was distinctly female, and she was a deadly, bloodthirsty, bitch."

Just as I'm now distinctly and completely uninterested in reading any further.
Thorndsword chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
That battle should have been a curbstomp in Ichigo's favor. It's ridiculous that she was able to put up any fight at all.
alemery chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
apes for a centipede?
howlingwolffate chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
omg make more soooon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Made no absolute sense...and the foul corrupted English you use is beyond redemption!
blacklengend99 chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
i am wondering if you are going to complete the story. If not, can i adopt the story?
ChaoticallyAwkward chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
*is practically spazzing out after reading this* OHMYGODSTHISISF***INGAWESOME! *gets smacked by Shiro*

Shiro: Calm yerself, woman! Gods!

Ahem, any-waaay... I love this. ._. Like, a lot. It is really awesome and evil transgender powerhouse Espada Ichi as the freakin Primera really makes me wanna read this until I can no longer stay awake.

Basically, I want to marry this fic and treat it to cake. o3o That is how much I love this. The story and plot is interesting, your ideas are unique (I mean, who else thinks of a female Zangetsu merging with an Espada Ichigo to become a blood-thirsty war angel?), and the way you wrote this enthralled me.

This was the perfect pick-me-up to help distract me from my (rather nasty) cold. X3 I hope to see more!

Ciao ciao