Reviews for An Angel In The FBI
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love this story. I just came upon it and I knew I couldn't be the only person to believe how Seeley can remind Angel fans of "Angel". I always thought what if Angel did beat the COBT and the PTB fulfilled their destiny and he came to be a likeness of his himself in the mortal sense! I thought of that early on in the beginning season of Bones! So glad you thought to write this! Excellent job!
hinaths chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Wow! wouldn't have imagined it that way! but Great job! hope you'll keep going!
mendenbar chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Oh, come on, this is Angel we're talking about here. Of COURSE there will be disasters ahead.
mendenbar chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I wondered just how you were going to manage "Booth's" adjustment to human life and career. Been interesting so far.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Not quite sure where you are going with this but it has been fun so far. When Booth first started with the FBI he wore his sniper's belt buckle. It wasn't until after (or around) the time of Gordon, Gordon Wyatt that he started wearing the Cocky buckle. NTW this is fun.
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
So, i'm really interested in this story.

not quite sure how you're going to pull this off, but i have some interesting ideas- i've thought about starting a fic like this myself, but i chicken out EVERY time. lol.

How are you going to explain the Rebecca/Parker part of the story?

if you need any help PM me.
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Congrats on posting your first story! You know I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!