Reviews for Angel In The FBI
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Boooo! C/A is ridiculous I prefer B/A since they are really soul mates and they shared the forgotten day that only Angel remembers. Cordelia slept with Angel's son and that is just wrong. Buffy returned from Heaven and Angel return from Hell, I believe they are the ones meant for each other. Buffy needs time to find herself plus with the cookies analogy, Angel is Rome that was a Buffy double dating the Immortal since Buffy is a target . BTW killing Spike that way is mean plus he has a soul and a champion, shouldn't the Shausu b about both Angel and Spike
bb4evr chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
That was great. A really fantastic ending to the story. Great job with this story. You blended the two realy well.

bb4evr chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
So cool. I really loved it.

bb4evr chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
Sometimes they are just like two little kids with their bickering, aren't they? Loved it btw.

PPS!

wldct6 chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. It's interesting to see the transition from one life to the next. I was just wondering about the "Rebecca" part. You said that she was his wife, and obviously this is AU so it's possible, but I wasn't sure. I was just wondering if you could clear up whether or not they did get married in this story. Otherwise, great story and I can't wait to read more.
kkcoolkat8 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
wow good cliffhanger! hurry up tho i need to know what happens! LIKE NOW hahaha great job...very suspenseful there at the end.
kkcoolkat8 chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
oh the suspense! great job...i'd write more but i gotta finish this story...
kkcoolkat8 chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
i love how you did what angela did in the first episode but changed it so booth did it... except the flashing thing...hahha great job...very good. i love how you started his new life as the first episode of the show...very good job...i m loving this...one of my favorite fanfictions i have read...and trust me...i've read a lot of them :)
kkcoolkat8 chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
did anyone tell u ur a genius...well i'm telling you now...i love it...very very very very very awesome!
kkcoolkat8 chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
addicting...must continue...
kkcoolkat8 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
that was amazing...i loved that show so much...still do...i was crying my eyes out during that episode...very very nice job...i am an instant fan
ChristalSteele chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Well now that's interesting off things he had a heart wasn't one of them sadly. Your characterizations have been spot on for each character and I hope the next Chapter contains more Bones, not there isn't anything wrong with Angel and Co. I have a good guess as to what exactly is happening at the end there... Seriously so far a very interesting story and very good job of a crossover. One just has to hope Spike isn't right and that there isn't something very wrong going on but it's Angel/Bones there is probably something hinky going on. I noticed very little actually dialogue between Brennan and Booth so I'm curious how Angel would react to calling Brennan, Bones... just for kicks. Hope you'll update soon.

Cheers!
ChristalSteele chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
Lol. Interesting rendition of the initial meeting of Booth and Brennan a lot more Friendly than the series. Good chapter all around. Off to the fifth chapter. Cheers!
ChristalSteele chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Very nice touches with the Mirror and Sun light bit. I quiet enjoyed them. I love the bit where Angel has no idea where to go. Next Chapter. Cheers!
ChristalSteele chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Never is easy for Angel is it? Interesting looks like Spike is right... now that is scary. Next Chapter.