Reviews for Unequal Sparring
oooohh interesting :o)
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was extremely cute :)
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I loved it. Doing more?
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow... this was funny, cute, and an amazing display of how two people can dance around and around the bush.

Great job!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aww..that was so cute. Loved Jennifer's mishaps and the fact that Ronon made such an effort to talk to her.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it A LOT!

Best line ever:-He definitely had the best body of anyone on the base, all that constant cardio from sparring and weight training with the marines made him into a kind of Adonis-like god.-

I SO agree!

LOL:-Jennifer wanted to say ‘Right now Mr. Studly McMuffin’-

Great line!

LOL AGAIN:-“Uhh… what do you say we… uhh... let go together on 3?”-

Loved that line too! _

I just discovered this show & am now obsessed with this pairing. Thanks again for writing & sharing!

Maia's Pen
hifield chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
You did a really good job on this story! Everyone needs a cold shower ... me included! Enjoyed it a lot.
Dragongirl4741 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I loved it! I hope you write more :D
Rac80 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
oh this was delightful, funny and charming. I really enjoyed it...write more! :D
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Nice ah..sexual ..ah tension there. You have a bit of a flare for it. Nicely done. Thanks, BCG
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
pleas tell me that ure not done with this story!

i mean, i know its marked as complete, but i really want to read more! its so good! please keep writing!
pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Heh. That just ozed tension. Sweet.

best line:

her being unable to hold a conversation with their jock personas. They’d mentioned football, and Jennifer talked about spinal injuries. Another talked about flying, and she explained the adrenal system.
Halfmoonglasses chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love it! I think you got them both in character and your writing style is very captivating!

Would you consider writing a sequel? Doesn t have to be long, maybe just a short one like this, about the next lesson and what comes after their trainig
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
ack! so cute, so cute! you really should make a second chapter of their next sparring section! :) *blush, blush!*
renisanz chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
"...tasted the misted blood of Wraith on his mouth after a righteous kill..."

That was vivid. :)

This was cool. A good way to get into a ship is to try to work it out for yourself in writing. It's how I first got into Ronon/Keller. Because with them, it never works if you just throw them into a relationship, there always has to be a slow build and justification of attraction. You did a nice job of that here. I did see in some places the repetition thing. It's like, "ok, I get it, there's attracted to each other...," but it wasn't too bad, though.

I really liked their conversation in the mess, with Ronon so openly flirting with Jen. That was nice to see, and you made it believable—Jen's flustered reaction, too. I'm not sure if the end was a bit *too* awkward, with neither one of them wanting to let go in the hug.

All in all, an enjoyable read. I commend you on getting it all done in one shot, too. It's not easy most of the time. :)