Reviews for Love Goes Like
NightBlazeXA chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I highly suggest you continue. It was fun to read.
Satellizer123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very cute story. I enjoyed reading it thanks for writing!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Nice one-shot.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Great one-shot.
ShadowofSin0 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hi I loved this fanfic. I have a request. Could you do a Shirou x "Arturia" romance. Kind of like a happy ever after thing. Maybe marriage and kids. I would really appreciate it

Petersengarretthotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hi. Just read your story. I found it to be a wonderful story. I enjoy your writing style. I don't know when you created the story, buy I would be very happy if you continued it. When I watched the last episode I was an emotional wreck. It brings great joy to me to see saber living a happy life. I know. It's wierd for me to get so atteched to an anime character. I can't help myself. I would really apreciate it if you responded back to the review.

-Garrett Petersen
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Absolutely fantastic. I can't believe I missed this when I first read your stories and I'm still regretting it. Aside from the part about her being the master (when it was really the other way around) I can't find anything wrong with continuing this story. I beg that you do, for there isn't really that many good stories about this pair and the few that are good are from people that have actually played the game/novel which I can say I haven't done. Keep up the great stuff!
Orion Matrix chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is a fantastic story. I only recent y watched Fate/stay night and while it was a beautiful ending, i couldnt help but feel it was wrong for Saber and Shirou to be forced to part, especially given that she finally told him that she loved him too.

I can clearly see everything you described in my mind and it is truly beautiful and i feel it would be a big mistake if you didnt continue this story.

I do agree with XxMisaki EndouxX, she wasnt the master, Shirou was, but that was the only mistake i could find.

In all, a fantastic story and i would love to hear more.
XxMisaki EndouxX chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Continue! YOU MUST CONTINUE!

Seriously, you do. SaberxShirou pairing! Augh!

Your writing style is very awesome. I mean, at least it's better than mine.

As for grammar...

"Even though she was no longer his master..."

Shouldn't it be the other way around? It's minor, though. And the fact that I was too busy imagining the situation almost made me miss it XD

You should definitely continue.
nanohaxfate chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wo. Continue this please
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I yearn for more. Won't you continue?
Kiiroi Senko chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
If you can, continue. It's got potential, and your writing style is great.
Grinja chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I felt cheated out of a Saber good end, so by all means continue.
chennaigirl123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Your story is really good. But you're a bit too wordy... but still good!
Rayne Sarazaki chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
The Story continue or not?

Well...you'll have to explain in the plot WHY Saber stayed on and why she didn't fade away as she was meant to.

What should the story's main focus be? There has to be a plot and a new feature, such as their day-by-day eventful lives.

I recommend you to refer to "Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu" for more details on writing this kind of stories.

. Overall, I liked it as a one-shot or the beginning of a new series, keep it up!