Reviews for Love Goes Like
Flare Dart chapter 1 . 7/1
LOVE IT would defiantly encourage to continue and re read it again... several hundred times... and then some
Vhosek chapter 1 . 5/13
A very sweet story that definitely works as a oneshot but I would love for it to be continued! Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us!
T praise it chapter 1 . 4/20
Good, I require more sustanace
Bruna chapter 1 . 3/19
Lindo final. bem que no anime podiam ter feito igual
naim mizu chapter 1 . 3/11
for the sake of all , please continue
Awsome Dude 94 chapter 1 . 1/17
IT's pretty good as it is, but even so i realyy hope you continue! This story is so great!
Itachi963 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
It was really very nice. Must continue this story
Bladeness chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I highly suggest you continue. It was fun to read.
Satellizer123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Very cute story. I enjoyed reading it thanks for writing!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Nice one-shot.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Great one-shot.
ShadowofSin0 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hi I loved this fanfic. I have a request. Could you do a Shirou x "Arturia" romance. Kind of like a happy ever after thing. Maybe marriage and kids. I would really appreciate it

Petersengarretthotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hi. Just read your story. I found it to be a wonderful story. I enjoy your writing style. I don't know when you created the story, buy I would be very happy if you continued it. When I watched the last episode I was an emotional wreck. It brings great joy to me to see saber living a happy life. I know. It's wierd for me to get so atteched to an anime character. I can't help myself. I would really apreciate it if you responded back to the review.

-Garrett Petersen
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Absolutely fantastic. I can't believe I missed this when I first read your stories and I'm still regretting it. Aside from the part about her being the master (when it was really the other way around) I can't find anything wrong with continuing this story. I beg that you do, for there isn't really that many good stories about this pair and the few that are good are from people that have actually played the game/novel which I can say I haven't done. Keep up the great stuff!
Orion Matrix chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is a fantastic story. I only recent y watched Fate/stay night and while it was a beautiful ending, i couldnt help but feel it was wrong for Saber and Shirou to be forced to part, especially given that she finally told him that she loved him too.

I can clearly see everything you described in my mind and it is truly beautiful and i feel it would be a big mistake if you didnt continue this story.

I do agree with XxMisaki EndouxX, she wasnt the master, Shirou was, but that was the only mistake i could find.

In all, a fantastic story and i would love to hear more.