Reviews for You're the one I wanna wake up next to
Jen chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Loved this! Awesome!
roseXdimitri chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wish you would continue this one-shot into a story (:
Brittany1224 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hey, your story is absolutely amazing. I loved it. This could have potential for an actual story, not just a one shot. You could do the whole "revenge of the bride" thing. That would be cool. I really liked your details, you are an exelent writer, absolutely wonderful, actually. Please, continue the story.

Much love,

~Brittany3
Brittany1224 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010

Much love,

~Brittany3
Crystal chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was so sweet, although I feel sorry for the bride I reckon your a good writer and I wish it had more chapters and I also want to know what happened how did dimitri end up with the woman and who was she? Anyway I thought the chapter was really good
hatsa chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awwwwwww
DimitrixChristianxAdrianH-O-T chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
WOW AWSUM! LUVD IT:)
immortal soul chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
tht was so sweet
shizara chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
that was really sweet..i love it ..great job
Dopeshieet chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
i love it. xx
tinyhearts18 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i loved this and it nearly made me tear lolz that was so heart wrenching and I love your writing style its awesome! man that was something and so sweet lolz I was wondering if the fiance was supposed to be tasha but who knows right lol love it tho!

x0x0 Tiny
contemplation chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
i expect that dimitri is a strigoi and rose finds him but he almost kills her. everything goes black for her and she wakes up in st. vlads hospital where she finds out that a team of gaurdians had found her and killed dimitri. she is torn apart and can barely live, but then she overhears lissa talking. it turns out that they brought dimitri back to the school but he is not a strigoi anymore. lissa was able to use her healing/bring back from the dead powers to bring him from the world of the dead back to the world of the living. but he still hasn't woken up. i think that is all that happens in blood promise because there is going to be a 5th book and we all know how much richelle mead loves cliff hangers! he would probably wake up in the 5th. well, that is my theory.
Shortcake79 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
WOW is my first reaction. What a great story. I love it, and hope that you will share more of your stories with us!
rachelalexandra chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I think that that is a very sweet fic... in one way. On the Rose front, I love it. On the Dimitri one... well, what a douche! Honestly, walking out on your own wedding! Still, it was beautifully written, and I enjoyed it immensly.

Oh; and in answer to your question: I think that they'll find some way for Dimitri to be cured. They HAVE to. If there was only one book to come then I'd guess that she would kill him and that would be it; and I'd refuse to read it until someone else had and I'd made them tell me. However, as there are TWO... it gives me a whole lot more hope.
Laugh.Live.Love. xx chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
omg! so good :)

I would love to see Dimitri not strigoi and him and Rose to be together!

I would bee so happy if that's how it went :)

.Love. xx