Reviews for The Other Side of Fearless
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Please please please continue. I want to see the rest ...
TeamEdward246 chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Hello! You haven't updated in a year. I hope you aren't dead :( I just miss this so much along with On The Wings Of An Angel. I re-read them both all the time. PLEASE update when you have the time. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we all miss these wonderful stories!
TeamEdward246 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I fucking hate this evil bitch. I wanted to call her the c word but that's probably a bad idea :/ I hope you aren't offended my my language but i tend to curse when I'm upset or mad. When are you gonna update this wonderful story?
Anna of Greece chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
please update soon. don't leave it unfinished
Anna of Greece chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE
Ice7 chapter 11 . 11/13/2010
I love this story. I read Fearless a while ago and read the first five chapters of this story on a different Web site. I kept waiting for it to be updated but it never was. So, when I ran across this and saw there were 11 chapters, I was so excited! You need to keep updating cause I love see Fearless from the other characters POV. I can't wait until you get to the last few chapters of Fearless. Oh! And I saw that you had a bunch of chapters up on the sequel. Hurry and finish that because I'm waiting for you to finish before before I start. I can't wait!
Hands-onu22 chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
I'm glad carlise and esme figured out the timeline, but wish they would have told edward.
TeamEdward246 chapter 11 . 8/22/2010
Oh my gosh! You UPDATED! FINALLY! I'm so happy! I loved this. I cried like a million times though. You are such an emotional writer. you capture the emotion perfectly and i just wanna cry at the emotion in Carisle and Esme. I love it when they comfort Edward :) That sweet thing needs it. PLEASE update like this more often!
MouseKitty chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
You commented that you weren't sure if it was worth it to keep up on this story. Well, if there are any other chapters, feel free to add them. After all, there are plenty of newbies like me that are trolling around for worthwhile stories even if they aren't the newest ones.
reeserenee chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
I'm so happy you're back! Your writing really is just amazing. The characters are so well developed. And as a reader I can really feel their pain. Even in this alternate POV where the person who is truly feeling the pain isn't the one narrating the story. Keep up the good work.
nightline chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Thank you. I don't have any other words for this chapter, just tears.

Fearless was the one story that managed to convince me that AH stories are worth reading and in some cases even a lot better than vampire stories - and this "other side" is just as amazing as the original.
nightline chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
And I cried again. I'd feel exactly as helpless as Esme and Carlisle do... Your descriptions are so vivid. Thank you!
nightline chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Wow. Reading about how everyone around him experiences Edward's behaviour and story makes it even more real. Thank you so much for continuing this (and On the Wings of an Angel as well :-) ). It already made me cry more than once...
Twi-Holic68 chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
Please Please keep going with the different POV's...I hope you update soon...I would really love to hear Alice and Emmett's reaction to what happened in the baseball field...and what they talked about on the way to school when they left early...
Viper003 chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
Another great chapter! Can't wait for more!