Reviews for The Creation of Naraku's Greatest Spawn Kagome
dangsinhthanh chapter 42 . 7/15
Thank you for such great efforts you've put into writing this story. It has been really interesting to read though the title in this story hasn't been...well... the main point of the story. Or would it be a dramatic twist? :)
Jasmine chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story... even more so than the Inuyasha manga or show. you miss spelled kid as "kit" a lot, but beside that it's really great. I always loved Sesshomaru's character and this helps add more layers to his character along with Kagome's. The suffering Kagome upsets me, but of course it makes it more well... entertaining and makes reader relate to her character. Of course Inuyasha is still an ass like always! :D
Miranx chapter 42 . 6/7/2014
Okay first off, i think this story was amazing, i really liked the concept of your story. Though, i think there are stuff that isnt explained, places that you wrote would be explained. I hope i did not miss anything but i from what i can recollect, then no, there were a bit to many loose ends on some things that would have been nice to have smoothed out some more, i know it's a fanfiction but it was really good, which is why it was a bit disappointing that some stuff was left.( Dont remember what though, mostly Ashi, and Kakudan i think also..)
This one you may have had reasons to, as i feel that... I dunno where, I think from ch.37 that it began to go really fast, like rushed to make it end, and makes it feel like you've made so many characters, that you cant keep up with them. I know you cant show them all, but like in the end, it like you randomly put the characters in like; last battle against naraku, Kohaku is there, ok, but why his girlfriend too?it isnt exactly her fight compared to the other tachi. And Kiyoyuki, from when he is introducted it kinda felt like he had a major role, which might have been with the Kikyo thingy, but then he was rather... Laid out plain...
Though, i'll stick to that i think this fanfic is the best i've read so far, i fell in love with your concept and mostly how you made the characters persona. Mostly the original characters, oh and the babies3 since again I felt that there came a bit too many characters that filled one or two ch. Marvelously, then later on they were just there... They had their good moments and then in the later ch, which felt rushed, rushed in a way that is hard to smooth out good when you have a bunch of characters.
I loooooved Kagome, but she deadly confused me too, i love her persona splitting or double Kagome (dunno what to call it) I recall that you wrote some place near the maybe ch. 25, im not sure, that you would write how Kagome would be the deadliest thing because of Naraku, but i honestly do not see where she has become the worst thing, except for Naraku since, yea, love. But else no, a lot of drama, VERY MARVELOUS drama which really made my heart ache and boil, but you litterly punched Kagome down, drama, and made her weak and again pointing out i do not see where she has become the greatest demon spawn, because you made her kind and loving. I also dunno if this is just me, this is one of the things that fummed me, the things Sessy did to Kagome, he placed her in a dungeon and forgot about her, and she is pissed as hell (no wonder) and she "changes" and even Sessy feels it, and you wonder what has changed and you assume she will do something bad, but then later on she is like "i love you". I REALLY wonder wtf changed in her to make her so GOOD, she is litterly buddha, a killing, kind buddha and honestly i do not get it, after the hell she has been through it would be assumed that... Yea hell broke free, but no, she is a kind loving mother who gets beaten in more mental and physical ways i can imagine and yet say she loves Sessy, without explaing what is going through her mind to litterly TOLERATE that shit, you can be destined to each other but that doesnt mean that you should tolerate that fucking shit, also because since what she went through, Sessy did nothing to gain her trust, at all he only spoke sweet words, Please, if a sorry could make up for everything then we would not have war. So i ADORE Sesshoumaru, that is why i was reading this, but man even though he is awesome, i really think he got away too easy, thinking about that Kagome know about modern standarts, if you were treated like that, I for a starter, do not think any woman would love such a person again unless he proved himself, hell, i think most people would leave that person destinied or not. Point flat, that was too much "to bad Kagome, Sessy gets his will even if you are beaten mentally dead." I honestly rather wanted Naraku to be my mate in this matter, he was explained in a so much better view.
Good writing, some gramma fault and some ch where you might accidently have switched roles? Your explanations is a bit laggy, imo, like some depth in some places would be highly appreciated since it does leave it up to the readers mind a bit to much, imo. Plot/story i love, characters are good but to many OC to keep the story smooth if you had intended it to be short. So a bit rushed in the middle of the story.
All in all it IS a great fanfic, but if you had some angered fans then i must be one of them as im still angered by Sesshoumaru and the fact Kagome, is explained not to be the submissive person, but i think she is indeed submissive to Sesshoumaru, sure she denies him, but all in all he gets his will. ( except the end)
Sorry if this sounds offensive, but i put a lot into it because it had such great potential :)
Nikki chapter 42 . 5/10/2014
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVER! And I'm happy about the ending! It was awesome!
Love ya' :)
KieraTDG chapter 41 . 10/18/2013
*Sniff sniff*
So turned out awesome.I'm proud to have read your story.
And awwee. Poor Naraku:-(
:-) But hey,maybe in his next life in another story he won't have such bad luck
KieraTDG chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
is soo cute:-)
KieraTDG chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
I am so crazy in love with this right now:-)Reading this chapter just made my day:-)
KieraTDG chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Un all my years,oh my .Serious
KieraTDG chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
KieraTDG chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
My my my. What a great story so far. I'm feeling great about this.I feel like I want to make this-no yo know what,this is one of my favorite story:-)
Happy writing my friend:-)
KieraTDG chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
KieraTDG chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
Only when he not so naraku.I find that he is made me weird out but all in all its a good story:-)
KieraTDG chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Execpt if he rapes a fan of that but I'll hope for the best:-)
KieraTDG chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Maybe its weird that I like this but I don't go girl;-)
I like it because its some I kinda always wanted to see naraku and kagome together even if it was a lil up the good work:-)
Neochaotic chapter 42 . 7/30/2013
Such an amazing story! I've read it about 5 times now and i'll never tire of it. Such a unique and interesting plot I have never seen. YOU ARE EPIC AND SO IS THIS STORY!