Reviews for Breaking Dawn: An alternative ending
ifuck chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
CONTINUE PLZ FRIGGIN CONTINUE
AccioYellowSlug chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
hey keep writing don't give up its really good! a lot of needed detail but not too detaleid that it makes you squirm!

DON T GIVE UP KEEP WRITING I'LL BE WAITING!
45567sk8r chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
plz update soon !
roserose12345 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
PLEZ REVIEW ASAP!
Heeyyyz chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Omg you HAVE to finish this! This sounds like itll be OSM!
craponacrutch chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
great preferance witing for a story!
s chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i would like to read it, but needs more hook
Azmera chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Sounds interesting...please continue! I hated the way Breaking Dawn ended.
Woo chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
awesome!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
definatly continue this!
me chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Please continue this! I was so looking forward to the fight in the end of the book, and i was really disapointed it didnt happen. This sounds like it's gonna be good! _
YoukiKaira chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I didnt like the way Breaking Dawn ended either. I hope to read this alternate version soon :)
roserose12345 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
OH PLEZ UPDATE I REALY REALLY WANT TO READ THIS! IT SOUNDS SO GOOD! GREAT JOB! LUUV IT! A-MAZING! JUST A-MAZING ONE OF MY FAVES! GREAT JOB!IM PSYCHED! UPDATE UPDATE ILL DEFINETLY READ IT!
ashley chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
ooh i love these kinds of stories. you have to continue please!
Ilithya chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Hey there,

so...I'd really like to read your alternative ending. I'm not going to give you any rude reviews ;) I'm just telling my opinion and if the story is well written and you show w that have an idea behind the story, it's going to be really great I think. :) You understand what I mean? ( English's not my motherlanguage,so sometimes I still have problems to express myself the right way. :O ).

I wasn't so happy about the ending too and I must say that I was even a bit disappointed, because the whole atmossphere was so tense and than...badabumm...everything's fine again...well it's just another ending I think, so I would really appreciate if you would put up a few chapters. It's surely going to be good. :)

I'm looking forward to your ending!

Bye bye,