Reviews for Froth
Awesome story! Sequel! Maybe on this one you can have Sess meet Kagome! Or Kag and Inu...I loved them both!
20FacesChizu chapter 5 . 7/23
It may sound strange (weird even), but I'd love a sequel to this for SessKag. "Froth" has been one of my favorites from the first read, and getting a continuation for SessKag would just make it completely perfect. *v*

(not that you don't already have more than enough stories to keep you busy. I know. I'm sorry. ;v; )
LemurGirl chapter 1 . 6/23
This story is absolutely the best! It is my go to fic that I always reread when I am feeling down. I have read it more times than I can count and it is just amazing every time. The storyline is great and even though I already know what will happen it is still fun to read. Sorry, I've started to ramble, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love your story!
tomorrow4eva chapter 30 . 5/23
Aw, that's such a sweet story. I love the modern day youkai.
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 30 . 3/25
Soooooo cute! Epilogue?
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 30 . 3/22
Ahhhh this was so cute! I had a smile on my face the entire time while reading it! So cute and fun! I loved all the characters, even if they were definitely a little OOC and were new! Seriously this was so cute!

You're a wonderful writer! :)
callmegwen chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
I'm obviously very late to this story, and sadly so. This was such a pleasure to read. The way you've rendered the characters is wonderful. I love the gruff yet gentle coffee store owner Inuyasha, the pack and all it's little customs and fluffy moments, and of course, the amorously persistent Miroku and the careful, guarded Sango. All so beautifully done. I think your great strength is pacing. The way you built the story up, revealed information about the characters, and handled the passage of time, all lent both credibility to the final outcome, as well as kept me hanging achingly on for what I knew would be a spectacular end. I want to applaud you for finishing this story, and in such a satisfactorily manner. I am totally in love with the "Froth" universe. I would love to read many and more one-offs from this AU. Spectacular work, truly. (I will mention, though it wasn't the point of this story, I would've loved to have seen Kagome make an appearance - mainly because I know you would've handled her interaction with Inuyasha so beautifully!)
Gluedinthesaddle chapter 30 . 11/11/2015
Time and time again I have read through this story, and every time that I do, nothing is skipped or skimmed over. Thanks to the authoress and her ability to weave such a story that can still be as amazing to read multiple times even after the first read through. I have to say, out of all of the fics that I have read through on this site and others, this one will continue to be my overall favorite for years to come. Thank you Forthright for writing such an amazing work!
ZePuKa chapter 30 . 9/17/2015
Aw, that was so adorable! I really appreciate your writing style too - eloquent but not too verbose, consistent but with plenty of diversity to hold one's attention, and one-hundred percent simply charming. I also love how you balanced the original characters and their culture into your own modern world. A perfect blend, pun intended. :D
pachi-chan chapter 30 . 7/23/2015
this was perfect, from beggining to end.
jarjayes chapter 30 . 7/17/2015
This was the most sweetest I've read!
You know what I like about writing fanfiction? It's a great way to practice for writing original stuff. If your aim is to become a serious, bonafide author (in other. Words, you earn actual money for writing) you'll be a. Success. Your style flows very smoothly. I'm grateful that you're not raunchy. I think it's in necessary to be so. If this was a series type thing like Inuyasha and any other anime, I think you'd be an excellent screenwriter. I don't know what you do for a living but I wouldn't doubt that you do this...write. You'd be great for writing graphic novels, comic books at the level of manga, animation...seriously! This wasn't boring at all. And it wasn't clich├ęd.
jarjayes chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
They've been adopted! That's so sweet!
This was a funny chapter.
jarjayes chapter 28 . 7/17/2015
I don't think I can sleep that snuggled with other people. I love my space. I tend to move a lot.

This is such an adorable love story.
Love the fact that Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru have taken a big brother role in Sango's life.
Very sweet.