Reviews for Froth
Maronn chapter 30 . 4/9
A great story! I especially liked how it focused solely on Sango and Miroku so no Inu/Kags in this one. The fact that Kagome was completely absent was actually kind of good as Sango could take the spotlight for once. And all the pack dynamics were so adorable! Thank you!
sylversmith chapter 30 . 11/13/2013
To summarize my review, I just want to say that this is one of the best fics that I've EVER read on FF. It may have been AU, with minor changes to some characters (the concept of a 'fatherly' Sesshomaru is just mind-boggling in the manga) and you cut out some of the characters from the manga/anime, but you really did an amazing job at developing each character while building your story to the point that I didn't even mind the changes. Miroku's and Sango's romance was absolutely brilliant, and even when it wasn't the primary focus of a chapter, you always ended up applying the information and content to the entire fic (i.e. the lessons learned about Sesshomaru and InuYasha and how that then is applied to Sango's and Kohaku's integration into their pack). The nature of the 'pack mentality' that is ingrained in both the dog and the wolf kohais added just another level of complexity, and since you built it up through the story itself as opposed to rote descriptions and explanations, it made it even more satisfying to the ending.

Incredibly job, and I'm definitely going to look into any other fics that you have written!
Blue Jeans chapter 30 . 10/30/2013
Delicious.
Dare9179 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
That was cute.
Treacherous Desire chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
I loved this so much. One of the best stories I have read. Thank you for such a great read.
IndigoPerspective chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
This is the third time I have read Froth. It is simply the best Mir/San fanfic I have ever came across! The universe you created continually sparks my writing creativity and I always want to write a spin-off! InuYasha is my absolute favorite anime. The way you portrayed a modern InuYasha and Sesshoumaru really have me excited, because they are written very well! But this comes as no surprise since I have been delighted many times by the way you write these characters. Thank you so much for writing this, for focusing on Miroku and Sango, and for including characters that don't get much fanfic love (like Hakkaku and Ginta-they're two of my favorites). I fully expect to re-read this for the fourth time in about another six months or so, maybe sooner. :)
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well Written. Loved the plot and the characterization. Had me laughing and smiling. Thanks for writing!

Onyx Panthera
always-kh chapter 21 . 6/5/2013
i was quite amused by what she didn't think to tell her brother and the chapter and story is really good. i like the banter.
Montara chapter 30 . 5/12/2013
It was a very good story. I had a wonderful time reading it. Thank you!
Baitdcat chapter 30 . 4/25/2013
A very delightful read! It is one of the rare fanfics that you can't put down once you've started. And for that I thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed this story :)
PorLasNubes chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
I fell i love with this fic so bad! i admire your smooth but intelligent style of writing in all your stories but this in particular stole my heart because of the mixed between romance, humor, coffe and cookies!
RedThread chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
Loved it!
-RedThread
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
Another one of my favorites! I've read this three or four times ... and it just seems to get better. I loved the wolves in this, and the interaction between them and Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru was great. Miroku was awesome, as was Sango - this might be one of the best Miroku/Sango stories I've come across.
Music-chan loves anime chapter 30 . 12/16/2012
AWWWWWWWW! THIS STORY IS SO CUTE!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Aw, I loved this! I think you did a great job. Would love to read more MirSan from you!