Reviews for Froth
bluecupcakes chapter 30 . 2/3
SHO CUTE I love This so much oh my gosh yes yes yes
dee1600 chapter 30 . 1/16
What a wonderful story! I couldn't put it down til I finished!
Aki WildQueen chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
Amazing! I loved this sweet story! The plot slowly drew my attention deeper and deeper into the depths of frothy goodness. I thoroughly enjoyed the slow courtship between Miroku and Sango. I also loved the pack dynamics and backgrounds you created. It was quite nice to see youkai and humans openly mingling as well! So great!

Thank you so much for the story! I'm going to reread it now
-Aki
FallenAngelItachi chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
Amazing amazing amazing story! I loved it, from start to finish. I read it in half a day and oh my god is this sweet and cute; also I've been laughing like a maniac. Great, stupendous job!
KrayKrayKat chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
I loves the build up. We're thing was perfect. Especially when Sesshomaru and Inuyasha take Sango and Kohaku in. And when they had a sort of "pack sleepover". It was adorable and humorous and extremely well written. I'm kinda happy that my id is wolfchick now:P
Guest chapter 30 . 8/15/2014
I loved it! More elegant than Sesshomaru, more precise than Miroku's latte art, your skill with words is sofar unparalleled. :)
Iris chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Wow, that was the most fun I've had in a fanfic for a long time! So cute, and the characters are great - hot dayam, Sesshoumaru is adorable...
Shebali chapter 30 . 5/16/2014
Such a sweet, wonderful story, but then again everything you write is awesome, so no surprise here :D
Maronn chapter 30 . 4/9/2014
A great story! I especially liked how it focused solely on Sango and Miroku so no Inu/Kags in this one. The fact that Kagome was completely absent was actually kind of good as Sango could take the spotlight for once. And all the pack dynamics were so adorable! Thank you!
sylversmith chapter 30 . 11/13/2013
To summarize my review, I just want to say that this is one of the best fics that I've EVER read on FF. It may have been AU, with minor changes to some characters (the concept of a 'fatherly' Sesshomaru is just mind-boggling in the manga) and you cut out some of the characters from the manga/anime, but you really did an amazing job at developing each character while building your story to the point that I didn't even mind the changes. Miroku's and Sango's romance was absolutely brilliant, and even when it wasn't the primary focus of a chapter, you always ended up applying the information and content to the entire fic (i.e. the lessons learned about Sesshomaru and InuYasha and how that then is applied to Sango's and Kohaku's integration into their pack). The nature of the 'pack mentality' that is ingrained in both the dog and the wolf kohais added just another level of complexity, and since you built it up through the story itself as opposed to rote descriptions and explanations, it made it even more satisfying to the ending.

Incredibly job, and I'm definitely going to look into any other fics that you have written!
Blue Jeans chapter 30 . 10/30/2013
Delicious.
Dare9179 chapter 30 . 10/29/2013
That was cute.
Treacherous Desire chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
I loved this so much. One of the best stories I have read. Thank you for such a great read.
IndigoPerspective chapter 30 . 7/17/2013
This is the third time I have read Froth. It is simply the best Mir/San fanfic I have ever came across! The universe you created continually sparks my writing creativity and I always want to write a spin-off! InuYasha is my absolute favorite anime. The way you portrayed a modern InuYasha and Sesshoumaru really have me excited, because they are written very well! But this comes as no surprise since I have been delighted many times by the way you write these characters. Thank you so much for writing this, for focusing on Miroku and Sango, and for including characters that don't get much fanfic love (like Hakkaku and Ginta-they're two of my favorites). I fully expect to re-read this for the fourth time in about another six months or so, maybe sooner. :)
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well Written. Loved the plot and the characterization. Had me laughing and smiling. Thanks for writing!

Onyx Panthera