Reviews for Froth
Many years later since I first discovered forthright as an author, this is still one of comfort quick reads. Please never take it down!
A Little Someone chapter 30 . 7/7
Ahhh this is such a good story, no wonder I keep coming back to read it again and again!
A Little Someone chapter 7 . 7/7
Hahahaha! I love it. As you can see I’ve moved on and am currently rereading this work of art!
MirsanS2 chapter 30 . 4/22
This was simply beautiful and such a fun whirlwind! Shamefully I must admit that I never gave modern versions of Inuyasha story much of a chance, but I’m glad I did as this was an exceptional story that had me on edge and giddy for more! Thank you marvelous story telling!
Leleia chapter 11 . 12/18/2020
Love this story!
Violets West chapter 30 . 8/4/2020
Wha a lovely end to a great story. Thank you for writing it! :)
Violets West chapter 26 . 8/4/2020
Omg! You have no idea how much I had to pause in this chapter, my heart was racing! This was too adorable
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2020
Mannn! I know I’m leaving a ton of reviews but this is just an absolute joy to read!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2020
This made me laugh! It’s too cute
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2020
Ah! Had to leave a review because this chapter in particular was just too cute! I loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2020
Not logged in but the same person as before. I liked this chapter a lot! Especially that line at the end, it was quite clever. The pacing of the story had been really great so far, I like the snippet form you have goin on!
Violets West chapter 6 . 8/3/2020
Your characterizations are spot on! I can imagine this playing out. I also think the way you have incorporated demons into the modern AU is really interesting! It's cool to think about
Violets West chapter 4 . 8/3/2020
Ah, this is so cute so far! Can't wait to read more
LimitedEternity chapter 16 . 9/18/2019
Peeping Tom's! How did I forget that's what the full name is!
LimitedEternity chapter 13 . 9/18/2019
Since we're all in the same boat would you stop rocking it. I really love the flow and message in that simple sentence.