Reviews for Froth
pachi-chan chapter 30 . 7/23
this was perfect, from beggining to end.
jarjayes chapter 30 . 7/17
This was the most sweetest I've read!
You know what I like about writing fanfiction? It's a great way to practice for writing original stuff. If your aim is to become a serious, bonafide author (in other. Words, you earn actual money for writing) you'll be a. Success. Your style flows very smoothly. I'm grateful that you're not raunchy. I think it's in necessary to be so. If this was a series type thing like Inuyasha and any other anime, I think you'd be an excellent screenwriter. I don't know what you do for a living but I wouldn't doubt that you do this...write. You'd be great for writing graphic novels, comic books at the level of manga, animation...seriously! This wasn't boring at all. And it wasn't clich├ęd.
jarjayes chapter 29 . 7/17
They've been adopted! That's so sweet!
This was a funny chapter.
jarjayes chapter 28 . 7/17
I don't think I can sleep that snuggled with other people. I love my space. I tend to move a lot.

This is such an adorable love story.
Love the fact that Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru have taken a big brother role in Sango's life.
Very sweet.
jarjayes chapter 27 . 7/17
Lol...good chapter.
jarjayes chapter 26 . 7/16
lol!
jarjayes chapter 25 . 7/16
Kagome and Rin don't always have to appear in every fic. You don't need to have every character. I'm grateful you didn't bring in Kikyo.
jarjayes chapter 24 . 7/16
I just love the idea of the wolves owning a bakery.m it's hilarious! Love the heart to heart between Hakkaku and Kohaku. Very good written.
jarjayes chapter 23 . 7/16
Talk about arranged marriages.
jarjayes chapter 22 . 7/16
Starting to love the word, Mine.
jarjayes chapter 19 . 7/15
Love the dynamic of this fic.
sessshoumaru is less of an ass. You can still believe it's him, though. The atmosphere you created for this fic is completely familial. I like that.

This is the central theme of this story, isn't it?
Family.
jarjayes chapter 18 . 7/15
LMAO!
jarjayes chapter 17 . 7/15
Awwww
jarjayes chapter 16 . 7/15
The wolves are like Miroku's Moms.
jarjayes chapter 14 . 7/15
Hilarious chapter!
I was laughing my ass off!