Reviews for Froth
thayet9 chapter 30 . 1/21/2012
Best one-shot drabble storie evolution thing ever! you have a lot of talent

it was a smooth read but not boring in the least rather it was extremely and ridiculously entertaining. I love how you placed the characters in a cool new setting that worked really well, they were different but their fundamental selves were the same. even as you played with different and unique situations they all remained pretty much in character. I also LOVE that you didn't throw random inukag in, not that I dont love inukag, I just thought it was nice to have the story really focused on Miroku and Sango
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 30 . 1/19/2012
Great story! I loved the whole AU-ish youkai pack and coffee shop thing (: so cute
Bloodsong chapter 29 . 1/11/2012
As someone who WAS a barista in college, this story brought back some very good memories. I had two customers who made sure to come in on my shift and specifically ask for me because "She makes my coffee RIGHT!"

This story also helps when I'm missing my husband. It's been over a year since he died and thankfully his family still holds me and my children very close. I'm going to have to find a way to have a pack-pile of my own someday.
AlwaysNinja chapter 30 . 1/7/2012
Wow. That was great. Simply adorable, and realistic too!

I just read it through, beginning to end, midnight to 2:30 am. It was incredible. I loved Sesshomaru, Miroku, Inuyasha, Shippo, Sango of course, and... Well I liked everyone!

Keep up the awesome fics!
LiahFaile chapter 30 . 12/31/2011
WOW

I read through all that and I just couldn't stop. It was amazing, touching, and well planned.
SpiritoftheOrchidFlower chapter 30 . 12/23/2011
Have I mentioned that you are the best author ever?
SpiritoftheOrchidFlower chapter 26 . 12/23/2011
you go girl!
SpiritoftheOrchidFlower chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Muroku being raised by wolves was made up, right?
SpiritoftheOrchidFlower chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
You go girl! hahahaha
SpiritoftheOrchidFlower chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh my gosh! I love it already!
im watchin u chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
Awesome chappie as usual probably dont know me since i hardly ever review but i love absolutely ALL your stories. I couldnt help but review after you mentoned my country Go Jamaica!
FullMentalPanic chapter 30 . 12/12/2011
Watching the anime Miroku was my most loathed character. I spent every episode he was in vainly hoping he would be killed off, and the realization that he wouldn't be was one of the main reasons I stopped watching the series. So, wonder of wonders, I overall enjoyed this fic. It probably had a lot to do with Miroku more or less reforming and committing to pursue one person. What really made this a superior story, and the main reasons I enjoyed it, was all the stuff about youkai hierarchy, family attachment, and interaction.

It was seriously great to see (mostly) congenial interaction between Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha. The family/pack stuff between them, Kouga's pack, Sango and Kohaku, and Sango and Kohaku being brought into the packs was definitely what I enjoyed most about it. That thing with all the packmates sleeping in pile almost crossed the line of becoming creepy, but you actually pulled off to be very sweet and familial, I was really touched by that part. Kirara was one of my favorite characters and I liked how you used her. You also did a good job exploring the concept of chase and pursuit and acceptance of advances in their conversations. Those descriptions of 'may her heart leap after yours' and 'may your chase end in song' were really rather lovely.
Latsyrc Ravijnem chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So how would you like to work here?

Sango:Wait, what! How did this happen?
animegus farmus chapter 30 . 11/30/2011
That was fun. It's a nice change (for me) to read about Sango and Miroku's relationship. I was kind of wishing Kagome would show up, if only as a friend, but I can imagine why you left her out - she is a main character, after all, so I wouldn't be surprised if reducing her to supporting cast might be hard - especially with both Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru on hand to make things complicated. It would be kind of neat to see a companion piece to get those two sorted with whatever match of the day you might choose for them (seeing as you seem quite fluid in your pairing selections). But I will not argue with your muse, as it knows best, and an quite content to enjoy this story as the sole occupant of its respective universe. Thanks for the entertainment.
TricksterBoo chapter 30 . 11/7/2011
And what a wonderful chase it was! I don't know where to begin with how amazing this story was. I had given up on the Inuyasha fandom a long time ago and was merely on for a whim last night when I stumbled upon this. But you've really made my week! I really should review every chapter to show my appreciation, but sad to say I don't have the time. When I come back for a re-read, I'll definitely pick out my highlights!

Thanks for a wonderful story!
868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »