Reviews for Froth
Katchan00 chapter 30 . 9/23/2011
What an amazing ending to such a fantastic story. I actually squealed when I realized the jogging had been to train for a chase! And Ayame hiding with them from Kouga was just too cute!
inkimp chapter 30 . 9/23/2011
Awww it's over :) So wolfish. So cute. My only wish was for Kagome to be in this! Can't you write a sequel/spinof! Pleeease :D A Kagome Inuyasha Story!
Irish Indy chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Yeah, you finished it! Thanks for hanging in there and delivering such a strong conclusion. I've always really enjoyed this AU you've created and I'm glad it's finally done. Thanks for posting!
Vixxelle chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Beautiful 3

Easily in my top 5 along with the Kissing Bandit. My all time favorite. It's so easy to fall in love with these characters. They make me remember what that's about... I love your stories. I really do. Anymore Sango-Miroku you do, I'd jump at the chance to read. 3
acbennet chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
so sweet. so interesting. so satisfying. thank you!
Tiasha chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Wow! This has always been one of my favorite Miroku/Sango stories; but I was thoroughly surprised that it is over with this latest chapter. I wasn't quite ready for it to end yet. T_T Ah well, I shall have to look for something else now. Thank you for such a wonderful, fun and original twist to Inuyasha AU stories. _
PermanentlyFrozen chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
That was so sweet and amazing! It couldn't have ended better. I think that the way they got together was very creative, and I loved it!
moonandstar331 chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
I loved it! You must do more like this! I would honestly love to see one with Sesshomaru and Rin! It was a great story, perfectly paced!
DameM chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Oh, I adored this one. It might have been the quintessential boy meets girl, boy falls hard for girl, but you managed to make it far from cliche.

You did a wonderful job keeping everyone as close to "in character" as an AU allows and were still able to show different sides to their personalities in "What If" scenarios.

It would be interesting to see how you had Inuyasha react to meeting and falling for Kagome in this setting. :)

Sincerely, DameM
lilguji chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
I love everything your write! I'm not usually into other ships besides Kagome and Sesshoumaru but I've been taking chances with your other stories and I have yet to be disappointed. This was yet another masterpiece from your beautiful mind. I look forward to whatever else you mind might create. Laterz...Lilguji
vampgirl09 chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
its been a wonderful journey! its not many times im able to enjoy such a well thought out and well written story that is able to stay as lighthearted and fun as this one. looking forward to whatever to plan to do next!
SakuraCha chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
I loved this story sooo much, it's going to be one of my favorite MirokuxSango stories for liiiiife! :P

I really liked how you made the end so fluffy! And, the way you portrayed the the packs.

I especially loved that the characters were very true to how they act on the show.
ninjagurl512 chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Oh my goodness. Perfect, adorable ending there. I was literally squeeing just about through the entire chapter. It's been a joy to read, so sad that it's done now. Ah well, I'm a big re-reader anyway. Thanks again for the amazingness that is/was Froth!
chibi-sango16 chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
Haha, Yes!

What a perfect ending! I got so caught up in the fluffiness i totally didn't see the story coming towards and end!

"Damn, she's fast!" in Koga and Ayame's tidbit moment is actually my fave part in this chapter. But everything went so well for this last chapter! Glad and sad it's finally come to an end! Hope I get to see more great fics from you! This was a wonderful read! Now let's reread!
therentyoupay chapter 30 . 9/22/2011
:LSkfja;skfjas; .f

:LKfja;kdfjas;fjd;s.

One of my favorite Miroku/Sango fics of all time. Love the plot, love the insight... Love it all! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this!
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »