Reviews for Froth
KShadeslady chapter 9 . 11/1/2018
That was such a fun chapter! I love the bickering between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. And Sango taking it all in! Just great!
KShadeslady chapter 7 . 11/1/2018
Oops! Just met the boss! Good thing she held up under Fire!
KShadeslady chapter 6 . 11/1/2018
I love latte art! That would be fun to learn. Love these longer chapters.
KShadeslady chapter 5 . 11/1/2018
3 I am loving this. Oh yeah...dating advice from Sesshoumaru, that would be interesting.
KShadeslady chapter 4 . 10/31/2018
Oh LMBO! So funny!
KShadeslady chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
That boy will never learn. Way to go Sango.
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
Someone immune to Miroku charms!
Reba Jean chapter 30 . 8/27/2018
Adorable, cute story. Don't know quite how I missed this one before. Works just fine without adding Kikyo, Kagome, and Rin to the cast.
OnceABlueMoon chapter 30 . 4/10/2018
This was beautiful!
Yamraiha Dragneel chapter 30 . 3/19/2018
Awesome story. Had me laughing so hard I was crying sometimes. I think. But this story was super awesome. Keep up the good work
ItStartsWithZ chapter 30 . 3/8/2018
Beautifully written! you are amazing! thank you so much for sharing this wonderful work!
animegus farmus chapter 29 . 2/8/2018
Coming back to read this again, I still very much enjoy, as always. You created a great AU world, so much so I wish there was a companion or sequel story to let us know what certain other characters that did not appear in this one are up to. And to see if Miroku’s prediction regarding Sesshoumaru was right. But I know you have a lot of other stories to finish up so I will probably have to content myself with this one while looking forward to those. Thanks for all the great work.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/23/2018
They're back! Weird...but thank goodness
Guest chapter 29 . 1/23/2018
Anyone know why some chapters are deleted?
Pearl Gatsby chapter 30 . 11/21/2017
Still one of my favorite fanfics of ALL TIME. Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely. 3 3 3
875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »