Reviews for Froth
Reba Jean chapter 30 . 8/27/2018
Adorable, cute story. Don't know quite how I missed this one before. Works just fine without adding Kikyo, Kagome, and Rin to the cast.
OnceABlueMoon chapter 30 . 4/10/2018
This was beautiful!
Yamraiha Dragneel chapter 30 . 3/19/2018
Awesome story. Had me laughing so hard I was crying sometimes. I think. But this story was super awesome. Keep up the good work
ItStartsWithZ chapter 30 . 3/8/2018
Beautifully written! you are amazing! thank you so much for sharing this wonderful work!
animegus farmus chapter 29 . 2/8/2018
Coming back to read this again, I still very much enjoy, as always. You created a great AU world, so much so I wish there was a companion or sequel story to let us know what certain other characters that did not appear in this one are up to. And to see if Miroku’s prediction regarding Sesshoumaru was right. But I know you have a lot of other stories to finish up so I will probably have to content myself with this one while looking forward to those. Thanks for all the great work.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/23/2018
They're back! Weird...but thank goodness
Guest chapter 29 . 1/23/2018
Anyone know why some chapters are deleted?
Pearl Gatsby chapter 30 . 11/21/2017
Still one of my favorite fanfics of ALL TIME. Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely. 3 3 3
Shell1331 chapter 30 . 8/21/2017
This remains to this day one of my favorite MirSan stories as well as one of my favorite coffee shop AU stories. So much fun, I laughed out loud many many times, and every so often I have to go back for a reread. :-)
Amberloca chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
Super cute read, I loved this!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Awesome story! Sequel! Maybe on this one you can have Sess meet Kagome! Or Kag and Inu...I loved them both!
20FacesChizu chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
It may sound strange (weird even), but I'd love a sequel to this for SessKag. "Froth" has been one of my favorites from the first read, and getting a continuation for SessKag would just make it completely perfect. *v*

(not that you don't already have more than enough stories to keep you busy. I know. I'm sorry. ;v; )
LemurGirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
This story is absolutely the best! It is my go to fic that I always reread when I am feeling down. I have read it more times than I can count and it is just amazing every time. The storyline is great and even though I already know what will happen it is still fun to read. Sorry, I've started to ramble, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love your story!
tomorrow4eva chapter 30 . 5/23/2016
Aw, that's such a sweet story. I love the modern day youkai.
SessKagShipper2003 chapter 30 . 3/25/2016