Reviews for Froth
0Enidan0 chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
I SQUEALED at the end of this! Oh my god! This was so well-written and fascinating. I love you for posting this online. It is wonderful how you wove pack dynamics into this tale and even added the old-fashioned dialogue. I always liked Ayame and Kouga, and I am SO GLAD you had this little interlude between the demoness and Sango!
0Enidan0 chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Oh my god, I am adoring this story so far. I love what you've done with the characterization. It's well done, well-written, cute, and hilarious! Miroku being part of the pack is an interesting twist, and I am so curious to see what he does on Tuesdays and Sundays. This was so sweet. I eagerly move on to more chapters~
blackacess chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
love love love !
EweLamb Lover chapter 30 . 4/10/2015
This is the most adorable story of Miroku and Sango I've ever read! Thank you so much for taking the time and energy to writethis and complete it! So adorable!
blackacess chapter 28 . 4/9/2015
hahahahahaha love it!
blackacess chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
hahah!
woofyy chapter 30 . 3/2/2015
How cute :D what a great story hahahaha. Im so happy for miroku and sango :D your story does focus a lot more on the dynamics of family and tradition and all though, it would've been nice to have more description on the sudden changes and enlightenment in their feelings and romance for one another. Either way, good story :) I was hoping that you'd conclude ayame's and kouga's side story as well. Oh wells. Good effort, good luckies with your future stories :)
woofyy chapter 18 . 3/2/2015
What a smart idea miroku lol can't get rejected if you don't ask her upfront, all the while making your way into her heart by increasing her interest in your vague answers hahaha
woofyy chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Hahaha that was funny how inuyasha mentioned about his chances of survival instead of pursuing sango :D
bluecupcakes chapter 30 . 2/3/2015
SHO CUTE I love This so much oh my gosh yes yes yes
dee1600 chapter 30 . 1/16/2015
What a wonderful story! I couldn't put it down til I finished!
Aki WildQueen chapter 30 . 12/5/2014
Amazing! I loved this sweet story! The plot slowly drew my attention deeper and deeper into the depths of frothy goodness. I thoroughly enjoyed the slow courtship between Miroku and Sango. I also loved the pack dynamics and backgrounds you created. It was quite nice to see youkai and humans openly mingling as well! So great!

Thank you so much for the story! I'm going to reread it now
-Aki
FallenAngelItachi chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
Amazing amazing amazing story! I loved it, from start to finish. I read it in half a day and oh my god is this sweet and cute; also I've been laughing like a maniac. Great, stupendous job!
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »