Reviews for Evas XLR
Ioshua chapter 1 . 5/14
You have won the internet, FOREVER!
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 3/20
This was fuckin hilarious!
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Megas XLR! My how they should have continued thee!

Anyway, this is awesome! I wish it went on further than this, but, thanks for sharing!
Crosshair chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This amused me! Faved, thankee.
Gameoutcast chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
The most hilarious thing I have read when considering point five of the source material
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Pure. Awesome.
'Nuff said.
ZecoreZecron chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
For the love of GOD, this desperately needs a sequel. Hell, this needs to have it's own spot on Cartoon Network. Lord knows they need some good shows on there these days.
A.Fox chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Frigging epic!
Drexal15 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
... AWSOME THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME EVANGELION CROSSOVER EVER WRITTEN!

Seriously this is gold.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Surprised that no-one at NERV knew anything about the Glorft attacks or the mechs...sure as hell would be a sign of something big if ANOTHER alien race was attacking Earth at the same time the Angels were trying to get their progenitor back from NERV's clutches. Then again, the whole Instrumentality Project and the Second Impact and the EVAs schmozzle to allow rich nutballs immortality and Gendo a chance to see Yui again? They're not gonna focus on much else, I suppose ;P

Fantastic work!
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hehe, interesting oneshot.
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I only have one thing to say...

[does the 'horns' hand sign] NICE!
Slicerness chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
My sides hurt. Dammit man when you set out to make this as awesome as possible you succeeded.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
OMG I laughed so hard with this shot. Really, I don't know if you are still active or not. But if you are reading this, I loved it. It was awesome and funny. Thank you for gifting us with such a good story to read, really. I certainly appreciate it.
kurokitsune17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Megas XLR and evangelion cross overs are amongst my favs. please make it into an actual story
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »