Reviews for The Secret
Bella is a total looser, period
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
OMG bella is so fucking pathetic it's not even funny. I am sorry but now I think she deserves what she got.
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Ehhh my question would not be if she died. It would be how can she be that pathetic.
pinky3561 chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
Next chapter!
city bookworm chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
Yeah, I know its been almost a year but you might still write more. If so I'm sure I am not the only one who'd read it.
Jalvorez chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
I am SOOOOOO happy Jacob is finally here! If she goes back to Edward I will be so mad!
vampiregurl chapter 23 . 12/5/2011
love it :) great update
girlwithwings2 chapter 23 . 12/4/2011
keep writing
Kgunter34 chapter 23 . 12/4/2011
Hooray an update. Great chapter.
Mercyrus chapter 23 . 12/4/2011
Seriously? She really needed this...Jake can provide her with love and protection...she needs that...she needs to feel that 'cause let's face it...it's been a while since she felt that. The whole thing with Edward and his girlfriends is a little creepy..I'm guess that they are all various versions of Maria in terms of looks? I don't know...I'd tell him to take his sparkly ass and go fuck off...but I'm not Bella...and the heart wants what it wants

I'm a tad bit confused...at the beginning of the story, Edward is kind of callous towards her...she really did seem to aggravate him...and now he's saying he treated her like shit because it was for her own good. I'm having a difficult time seeing how he was miserable when he glouted about having fucked Tanya...yeah...not buying his bullshit and shouldn't either...
AngelsLuvMe chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Love it! Please update soon!
doves1993 chapter 22 . 6/14/2011
Good story can't wait for more
MaryMary123 chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
I am glad she told him that. FINALLY..
MaryMary123 chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
You know she is clueless. He said NO. Get over it he does NOT love you. This is rather hard to read. I thought Bella was smart. This Bella is not. This Edward is not for her...stop this.
CharlieSwirl chapter 22 . 3/22/2011
So, she owned him? So What? The Dick Didn't Have To Fuck Her Anytime He Wanted Release..Haaatttttte Himm! She should go marry Paul..At Least He's Hot..

Keep Writing :)