Reviews for Broken Faith
Sam Fraser chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
Hilarious in hindsight moment here; Recently, Doctor Who stars John Simm and Billie Piper were cast in new BBC thriller Collateral: a four-part drama from David Hare sees Simm play a politician and Piper his troubled ex-girlfriend
the stargate time traveller chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
Elementals?
the stargate time traveller chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Roger's incarnation was the best. Michelle Gomez, close second.
AzTec999 chapter 40 . 3/19/2016
I believed I've read your story before but didn't leave a review. So now with all due respect I'm going to contribute my ideas now. First of all thanks for writing this great fic it's a shame that it didn't have many reviews as it deserves but oh well. It has solid and detailed plot and all of your characters are IC. I really like how you take on Rose's character sure she have good traits but remove all of that and that's the result. And of course the doctor's realization about his obssession with Rose and his love for Martha. That's my fave chap anyway. And as usual Martha saves the day. I really love how Martha shines in this fic together with other past companions as well. Lastly I really like your realistic take on Martha and the doctor's relationship. Well Martha wouldn't give in easily to him right after he confessed his feelings to her after what she'd been through. But I'm glad that they're be able to resolve it. Hope to see more of your stories soon. :)
the stargate time traveller chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
So, in the Dalek favored timeline what happened to the TARDIS? Or was it identical to what the Faction's biodata virus had done?
JovianJeff chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
Err... don't like profanity, so instead of making it to the end as planned this is it for me. Still it was a fine story that I will regret not making it through to its end (or even completely through this chapter). A very good story otherwise.
JovianJeff chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
Yay! Thank you for arranging that meeting with Ian! He's up there among the top ten favorite companions in my mind and it was nice to read about him and Barbara and I loved the dueling stories he had with Martha in this chapter. Thank you!
JovianJeff chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Shock. I can't believe you killed ... err that particular woman (to not give spoilers to others reading this review-comment). I had hoped Martha would have run into her. Well on with the story.
JovianJeff chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
Oh I guess its futile to say I'm going to wait until the end to comment again. That was fantastic! I loved reading about Polly and Ben (and nearly cheered out loud to read Admiral Jackson!). This really is a far more interesting approach to Martha's travels using the 'Companion network', in a way its like catching up with old friends and seeing what they have been up to after their time with the Doctor. Thank you!
JovianJeff chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
I was going to wait until the end before any more comments, but I really loved this chapter and look forward to reading further encounters Martha has with past companions. It is much better than the fill in scenes of her enacting The Plan as she traveled around the world. It makes it personal, and connects her with more of the Doctor's life. Well done!
JovianJeff chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Wow yes, the identify of Mrs. Saxon was a surprise, an oddly satisfying surprise. Well off to continue to read this saga.
the stargate time traveller chapter 37 . 7/20/2015
I never did like that story about the Doctor's age - the Seventh Doctor's statement only made it less logical, but then there's what we know now about the War Doctor - he didn't go from young to old in just a day, even with a Time War.

I like the explanation he gave Martha, but after Legacy how far will it go, and what did River mean?
Soul93 chapter 40 . 8/3/2014
This was such a wonderful read! Thanks for sharing.
TheMotionlessMermaid chapter 40 . 12/29/2013
I LOVED this story! It was written amazingly well and...I want to say all these things about how incredible this story was, but I'm speechless. I hope you do end up writing a sequel! I can't wait for more!
l'amourpapourmoi chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Hmm...very interesting take. Definitely different. I had already figured that it was Rose though, so that wasn't very surprising for me, but I was interested to see how you'd handle her. It's pretty uncharacteristic of her to shoot Jack BUT I am very intrigued to see how the rest of this plays out, and to see why she'd allow Master to cannibalise the TARDIS let alone do all the other crazy shit he's doing.

It's good definitely though, don't get me wrong, I'm just still coming to terms with the fact that Rose shot Jack because they're like my ultimate brotp lol. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying it so far and nice flash backs btw. I never saw the classic Who, so it's nice to know stuff about the Doctor and Master from before 2005 :)

On to the next chapter then!