Reviews for Broken Faith
deathsheadx chapter 28 . 8/12/2009
okay, i officially love you in a manly non homosexual way.

the Brigadier.

You brought in the Brigadier! not only that when it looked like the master was about to break the doctor the Brigadier makes the save!

more! i say, MORE!
LunaSolTierra chapter 28 . 8/12/2009
That was intense. I can't believe Rose shot the Brigadier in cold blood. The Doctor is right to hate her, thought I agree that both parties made a good point. Looking forward to reading more from Martha's POV.
Jeremy chapter 28 . 8/12/2009
Good chapter!

This is a really good story. I like the way that you incorporate the previous series into the story. It really helps me with the past history of the show. Is the year almost done? There can't be that much left of the year; not that I want the story to end yet, but it seems like it's near the end of the year.

Keep up the good work.
SecondSolitaire chapter 28 . 8/11/2009
Finally! A story that gives tribute to the real companions of the series instead of the typical fan girl Doctor-Rose-Forever crap.

I particularly like how you make the Doctor realize that the deaths and sacrifices of his companions aren't his fault and that even though people have died in his name, they didn't die at his hands.

Great story. Keep it up. :)
James Birdsong chapter 28 . 8/11/2009
Maybe a good fanfiction
Miggs chapter 28 . 8/11/2009
Omigod. Oh no she didn't! Not the Brigadier!

And she shot him in the back like a coward. Oh deary me, I think Rose is past redemption now, and I can't wait for her to see the end of the Master's reign.

Are we almost to the end?
darkestboy chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wonderful story.
DutchLady chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
You're right, a nice filler-up chapter. Sweet, short and to the point. Bring on the next chapter, bring on LOTTL!
Miggs chapter 27 . 8/2/2009
Aw, Peri!

Martha's journey is nearing the end, and I'm glad she got to meet past Companions. Now all that's left is the big catfi-I mean, confrontation.
BlackKittee chapter 26 . 8/2/2009
Beautiful, utterly beautiful. 'Nough said!
Miggs chapter 26 . 8/1/2009
Oh no, not Sarah Jane! Oh guh...all these deaths! I can only imagine the words Martha is going to have with Rose. Are we almost nearing the end of the Year?
BlackKittee chapter 25 . 7/29/2009
A beautiful chapter. I really liked the parts where Martha is doubting herself a bit, if what she is doing is actually working. The outbidding of adventures is really sweet as well.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Miggs chapter 25 . 7/28/2009
Yay, you updated!

I'm so glad that Martha is meeting past Companions whose lives have been affected by the Doctor in a positive way and are more than eager to help her spread her message.
DutchLady chapter 24 . 7/20/2009
God, I love Ace! I really do. She and the Seventh Doctor are my favourite combination, after 10/Martha of course.

A great chapter, I was really looking forward this one, and you haven't disappointed me. Can't wait for the next ones, because I know what is coming. :-)
Miggs chapter 24 . 7/19/2009
Ace! The original DW Hellraiser I think (who else loves explosives here, huh?) I love how she and Ten get on here and how she immediately catches on to his plan. He does indeed bring take only the best with him (though Rose here is questionable).

Great chapter!