Reviews for Broken Faith
Belle Patronus chapter 17 . 6/24/2009
I like the fact that you used Tosh's 'tweaking' as an explanation for Tom being able to see Martha; it's much more plausible, I think, and a lot less lazy.

Great chapter! :)
LunaSolTierra chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
How could I be so stupid. I started reading this fic and then stopped because I thought it was a Ten/Rose fic. Nothing against Ten/Rose fics I'm just not interested in reading them. Anyway a few chapters past and one day I decided to read the reviews for this story and then your profile and I couldn't believe how dense I've been. I've read the whole fic so far and I got to say that its a magnificent story. I love how you write the characters and the way you brought back old companions of the Doctor. Its a good way to get to know the Doctor through his old companions. The interaction between the characters is fantastic. Is this a Ten/Martha fic, I hope it is but in the end is up to you. This is definitely one of the best and most original fics I ever read. Everything about it is up the great work looking forward to the next chapters.
BlackKittee chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
YAY! Another great chapter. What is it about with Classic Who that makes me want to read more and more about it? Possibly because you write about it so vividly? Don't know; the answer is a work in progress.

I knew that this chapter was coming and I was really looking forward to it and you haven't failed me.

Briliant work really, the nod to other companions who were murdered by the Master was beautiful. It was small, but big enough to still give an emotional punch.

Keep up the great work!
Miggs chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
Oh shit. No, you didn't. Omigod you did!

In honor of demise, I'm gonna go rewatch all the DW episodes featuring her as the Doc's right-hand man.
Miggs chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
Kudos for bringing in Ian Chesterson! I did enjoy their little competition as well; it sounded like it was all in good friendly fun as oppose to Rose and Sarah Jane (yeah, yeah whatever, Rose. Still love Sarah Jane more.)
Miggs chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
Not a fan of Rose, but would love to see her come out of this realizing how wrong she and the Master are. And damn her arrogance! Martha, a replacement? Not this Martha Made of Awesome Jones. I'm really not surprised that she would thing like that.
BlackKittee chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
Another great chapter. It was nice to see Polly again. I've only ever seen one Second Doctor story and I think that you got her spot on. The little exchange of comparing travels was sweet.

And I loved the fact that you included the little fact that the TARDIS does all the translations for Martha. Speaking Fench, Spanish or maybe Italian could be a challenge, but you should try my language: Dutch. Very difficult to learn.

Now, I know that I know a little of what's to come and I can't wait to read it. Keep up the great work.
anitarose chapter 13 . 6/8/2009
this is a good story. When you gonna complete it? Please, next chapter soon...

a.
Miggs chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
Holy Tanuki suit! I just started reading this today and I'm totally hooked. Rose and the Master. Wow. Didn't see that coming.
BlackKittee chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
Marcus... another great chapter. I totally understand the reasoning behind it. Rose is thoroughly convinced that the Master was right... and she even had a little bit of a point when she wonders why the Doctor didn't do what the Master did to pull her back into her original universe. The way that the Master did it, in essence did no harm to both universes... I wonder if Jackie makes a surprise appearence, to knock some sense into Rose... or maybe the girl is a lost cause, only time will tell.

The bit about the Doctor thinking back to his former companions was great. Because however briefly, Rose really had become 'the latest in a long line', just like she feared she would become.

Keep up the great work and I hope that you update soon.

X DL
BlackKittee chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
Another great chapter. It feels like it's something that Martha would have actually done on the Doctor's orders: go find help among his old friends. Any chance for an appearance from the Brig? I mean the real one, not the fake one from 'The Story of Martha'. Which is a novel by the way that I was really looking forward to reading and found it a bit disappointing, but that's me.

Nope, no prizes for the mystery persons ashes, it can be only one person can it?

So... next stop Mr Smith the super computer?

Keep up the great story, I've already faved and put an alert on it, so I'll keep reading as long as you post them.

X DL
Derek Metaltron chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Oh no! It was Rose! Hm, actually should have seen that one coming. Curse Women and their ability for hair dying!

Anyway, that was a couple of shocking but fun chapters. I'm interested to learn how the Master got her back from her parallel world, not to mention if her family and Mickey are still alive. And poor Mike Yates! Hope he gets the chance to redemm himself again.
Pelman chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
This is a very interesting idea and I feel like you're handling it well- I'm excited to see what happens next!
BlackKittee chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Wow, another great chapter. I'm not as well versed in writing long reviews like you are able to give me, but know that my short reviews are heart felt. I can't wait to read the remainder of this story -are there many more chapters?- and I suspect that they are going to be great. I'm just wondering what is going to happen with Rose at the end of it... will she even survive? Oh well, time will tell and I'm ahead of myself. Please update soon. X DL
Kasturb chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Ooh! Cliffhanger!

Rose is EVIL! I take my hat off to the Master, I always thought that Rose was nasty *flees from all TenRose shippers*

I think Martha and Jack should kill her off ( and let the Master live), just my wonderfully twisted opinion! ;-) Only kidding, do whatever you like!

Keep writing please!