Reviews for Broken Faith
DutchLady chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
Marcus... another great chapter. I totally understand the reasoning behind it. Rose is thoroughly convinced that the Master was right... and she even had a little bit of a point when she wonders why the Doctor didn't do what the Master did to pull her back into her original universe. The way that the Master did it, in essence did no harm to both universes... I wonder if Jackie makes a surprise appearence, to knock some sense into Rose... or maybe the girl is a lost cause, only time will tell.

The bit about the Doctor thinking back to his former companions was great. Because however briefly, Rose really had become 'the latest in a long line', just like she feared she would become.

Keep up the great work and I hope that you update soon.

X DL
DutchLady chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
Another great chapter. It feels like it's something that Martha would have actually done on the Doctor's orders: go find help among his old friends. Any chance for an appearance from the Brig? I mean the real one, not the fake one from 'The Story of Martha'. Which is a novel by the way that I was really looking forward to reading and found it a bit disappointing, but that's me.

Nope, no prizes for the mystery persons ashes, it can be only one person can it?

So... next stop Mr Smith the super computer?

Keep up the great story, I've already faved and put an alert on it, so I'll keep reading as long as you post them.

X DL
Derek Metaltron chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Oh no! It was Rose! Hm, actually should have seen that one coming. Curse Women and their ability for hair dying!

Anyway, that was a couple of shocking but fun chapters. I'm interested to learn how the Master got her back from her parallel world, not to mention if her family and Mickey are still alive. And poor Mike Yates! Hope he gets the chance to redemm himself again.
Pelman chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
This is a very interesting idea and I feel like you're handling it well- I'm excited to see what happens next!
DutchLady chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Wow, another great chapter. I'm not as well versed in writing long reviews like you are able to give me, but know that my short reviews are heart felt. I can't wait to read the remainder of this story -are there many more chapters?- and I suspect that they are going to be great. I'm just wondering what is going to happen with Rose at the end of it... will she even survive? Oh well, time will tell and I'm ahead of myself. Please update soon. X DL
Kasturb chapter 9 . 5/7/2009
Ooh! Cliffhanger!

Rose is EVIL! I take my hat off to the Master, I always thought that Rose was nasty *flees from all TenRose shippers*

I think Martha and Jack should kill her off ( and let the Master live), just my wonderfully twisted opinion! ;-) Only kidding, do whatever you like!

Keep writing please!
DutchLady chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
Oh! My! God! trully epic so far. I did already know that Lucy had to be Rose... only the Master (or you, since this story is yours) can be that cruel. Will there be an explanation for Lucy's family, because Mrs. Rook does mention her father. Or is that the work of the Archangel Network?

I will defenatly be following this one...
Misery Loathes Company chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
This chapter made me realize why I love S3...

Your story really IS very interesting to read...creative and descriptive, yet simple. :-)
Derek Metaltron chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
This is looking to be very impressive, you've got me all interested as to who the mysterious wife of the Master might be, and you dashed up the old scenes with the Doctor's thoughts quite nicely, so this is great. :)
Misery Loathes Company chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
I enjoyed reading this, especially because of your writing style, it's fun.

I love this description, don't know why though; '(After the stress of the Futurekind escape the Doctor couldn’t blame her; one advantage of being a Time Lord at least meant you perspired a lot less than humans, which made it easier to maintain his usual default-costume-per-incarnation approach).'

The only thing I don't like, is that the story sticks to the episode, word for word. But that's just me...
Derek Metaltron chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Another set of great chapters, I like the almost 'LOST' format of switching between the past and the Master's plan set up with the present and the altered events of 'Last of the Time Lords', which is defintely one of my fav 10th Doctor stories. Your knowledge of Master Lore is also impressive, even the odd thing I didn't know (and I'm supposed to be a DW Nerd!). Anyway, I'm interested to see how this carries on.
EmeraldSoleil chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Looks like this is shaping up to be a great story! Can't wait to read more.
Derek Metaltron chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
Oh, what an entertaining first set of chapters! I have to say that already I am hooked as to what the Master's scheme to destroy the Doctor might be. If I was to stab a guess at the difference I'd say it has something to do with his wife (I think Lucy had blonde hair, yes?) so right now I'm reviewing all brown-haired ladies of DW Lore in my mind. Its proving harder than I thought it would be though.

One other thing; the Doctor lost his TARDIS during another period of his Eighth Incarnation, during his time in the Divergent Universe with Charley Pollard and the alien Crizz. Don't know if you listen to any of the Big Finish Audios, but I thought I'd give the heads up. Thanks for the Classic Series entries though, helps a lot. :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13