Reviews for Broken Faith
Energetic red chapter 40 . 7/23/2012
this story was awesome! The chane of Rose was interesting and unexspected, realistic and gave a new isight into her and the doctors relationship.

Looking back she never reallydid much, only becoming more action girl in series 4. Which I liked because she was more independent,mysterious and cool.

Awesome story!
Sage1988 chapter 40 . 7/10/2012
Excellent story, so well written that I couldn't stop reading it till I got to the end. And the pairing is perfect, I really like Docter/Martha
nicew chapter 40 . 6/29/2012
I really, REALLY enjoyed this story. So much of the Doctor's history woven in made the ending very special.
prose.titute chapter 40 . 1/29/2012
Marcus, that was a brilliant ending. Such a warm, cosy, family feeling to 'envelope' the Doctor's love and coax it out. The mistletoe was a nice touch. :) Aw. I will definitely re-read this fic someday!
prose.titute chapter 36 . 1/29/2012
Haha! Brilliant cliffhanger (for those who had to wait at least), thank you. I'd hate for Martha to be all soppy and forgive him/accept him straight away after all she has been through. Don't get me wrong - I ship 10/Martha to death but I like it drawwwwwwwwwwwnn out. I like to see them fit in all the things that had been overlooked and heal and then love.
prose.titute chapter 26 . 1/29/2012
Nice confrontation! Rose Saxon, you got TOLD.

Sarah Jane is such a vibrant, strong character - like Martha. I love the way you've written her. She really understands the Doctor's way of thought and she has so much respect for him and for Martha from that short amount of time they spent together.
prose.titute chapter 21 . 1/28/2012
So many Doctors. I wish Nine had spoken to her. Perhaps because he was the first one to make contact with Rose he didn't speak up... (Damn it - I keep thinking of conversations between Dumbledore and Harry Potter.) Please don't let that last part be a dream!
prose.titute chapter 15 . 1/28/2012
"Well, it's not like I had much of a choice…" she said, uncomfortable with the compliment she'd just received.

"On the contrary," Professor Chesterton said, reaching out to place a hand on her arm as he spoke, "if travelling with the Doctor taught me anything, it's that we always have a choice; what truly makes us is what we choose when the odds are against us… and, in the end, when faced with a nightmare like this, you have made a choice that I doubt Barbara or I would have had the courage or commitment to make if we had been travelling with him when this… situation… occurred."

Aw, this was really great. I'm glad Martha got to talk to Ian. It's nice that she is able to connect with people in this difficult time. I remembered so many Dumbledore quotes while I was reading this. :)
prose.titute chapter 14 . 1/28/2012
"the Master had even contemplated decapitation before concluding that he didn't want to risk having the body and the head heal themselves (Jack had to admit that the thought of what the Master had suggested had never occurred to him; the possibilities it had suggested had managed to create a very pleasant fantasy for the next few hours)…"

prose.titute chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
Lots of thoughts running through his head. It really is long-running element of Doctor Who though, isn't it? The treatment of his companions. How does he view them?
prose.titute chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
I suspected that the Master's wife might be Rose when the Doctor couldn't get a look at her properly on TV but then I was like 'Nah'. Oh my God, it's Rose!
Nachtprophet chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
Well, the Real World logic for Theta Sigma might have been that a Theta looks like an 'O' with an'H' in it, and a Sigma looks like a 'W' rotated by 90. So you get WHO.
vballqueen17 chapter 40 . 9/10/2011
Wow. What can I say? This was just an incredible story. It was set during some of my favorite episodes and I love everythign you added in! This was just brilliant and I love Marth and the Doctor finally getting togetehr :) amazing story!
dontgiveahoot chapter 40 . 8/27/2011
This was beautiful. So many of the Doctor's past companions come to celebrate his present - and he celebrates them in return, saying many of the things that he never got the chance to say, and basking in the presence of his chosen family and the woman he loves. A lovely end to a thought-provoking and entertaining story.
dontgiveahoot chapter 39 . 8/27/2011
I'm glad Astrid survived - it was sad that she died, although it was a hero's death. And just as the Doctor and Martha finally kiss, Ace turns up (couldn't she have waited just two minutes?) and takes them somewhere - the final chapter, the final celebration. Huge multi-companion reunion!
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »