Reviews for A New Girl, A New Day
NAwsomeness13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hey i finally got an account I wanted to say that this was a very creative story given what little info we were given. I know what you mean by fangirl, I like Karin better when shes seriouse and judging by the way Sasuke treats her she seems to be different from the other girls
Rae-kun chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Its great so far.
claymade chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
A nice character piece. You convey Karin's emotions quite well, giving some fleshing out to her backstory. I particularly liked the bit where she stepped out and addressed the trio,

In terms of suggestions: you hit one thing that's a bit of a personal pet peeve of mine-usage of the word "decimate" for the total destruction of something. Actually, the word just means to kill a percentage of a population (originally ten percent, hence the "deci"). Not a big deal, just something that threw me a little reading it.

In any case, it's very impressive that you gave such a fair and nuanced treatment to Karin even though you don't personally care for fangirls-it's usually all too often that lesser authors will resort to bashing in such circumstances, but you keep her humanized very effectively. Very commendable!

Thanks for sharing this!
Kdog1000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is by far one of the best Karin fic's I've read. Great story telling and the way you got into her character was just superb. I hope to see more fics like this from you in the future.