Reviews for The Letter
rfalc354 chapter 14 . 1/3
While I like the story, I do not like alternating POVs that is a rehash of what happened in the previous chapter.
Elle Whitecap chapter 37 . 6/30/2022
Thanks for writing
Wendyg63 chapter 28 . 6/26/2022
Lots of action and drama in the chapter. Plus lemons. Loved it.
Wendyg63 chapter 16 . 6/23/2022
Great chapter. Loved pissed Edward. Looking forward to seeing what comes next
Wendyg63 chapter 14 . 6/22/2022
Lol. Just a dream. You’re bad!
Wendyg63 chapter 13 . 6/20/2022
Yeah for Edward & Abbey

I get the “over the top in love” feeling- but giving everything up without a worry is a worry
Wendyg63 chapter 7 . 6/18/2022
Enjoying your adventure. Lotsa fun.
Wendyg63 chapter 5 . 6/18/2022
Abby sounds so sweet. Can’t help but think how Tanya and Amber Heard sound alike. Liars! Lol
Wendyg63 chapter 4 . 6/18/2022
I’m a fan of your writing. I like that you keep the story moving forward at a good pace.

Thank you for sharing your art.
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 6/18/2022
Love your letter to Edward.

The story is a bit of a crazy journey… but that makes it fun.
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 6/17/2022
Just heard about your story. From a poll of memorable first fan fics.

Liking Chapter 1 and your Bella. Good start
Lillywhite1 chapter 36 . 5/1/2022
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
VryUnique chapter 36 . 9/20/2021
Awesome story. Thank you. Though I would have liked to see babies.
VryUnique chapter 25 . 9/20/2021
Charlie should be ashamed of himself, he has been an awful father. Even when Bella spoke to him the first time about Edward he berated her, she should have just washed her hands of him. What kind of father allows men to abuse his daughter? He had to suspect.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 9/20/2021
What Edward should do in his situation is bring Abby to a child psychologist. There might not have been physical abuse but it sounds like there was emotional abuse and neglect. A child psychologist being on Edward’s side in court would help. Also because of Edward lifestyle I would have had Edward take regular blood test to show he didn’t do drugs. He shouldn’t have to prove that but it wouldn’t hurt.
In all I can’t understand why Edward even has to fight for his daughter against her proven neglectful and drug addict mother.
3,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »