Reviews for The Letter
VryUnique chapter 36 . 9/20/2021
Awesome story. Thank you. Though I would have liked to see babies.
VryUnique chapter 25 . 9/20/2021
Charlie should be ashamed of himself, he has been an awful father. Even when Bella spoke to him the first time about Edward he berated her, she should have just washed her hands of him. What kind of father allows men to abuse his daughter? He had to suspect.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 9/20/2021
What Edward should do in his situation is bring Abby to a child psychologist. There might not have been physical abuse but it sounds like there was emotional abuse and neglect. A child psychologist being on Edward’s side in court would help. Also because of Edward lifestyle I would have had Edward take regular blood test to show he didn’t do drugs. He shouldn’t have to prove that but it wouldn’t hurt.
In all I can’t understand why Edward even has to fight for his daughter against her proven neglectful and drug addict mother.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 6/17/2021
I enjoyed this, you’re a really talented writer! There were a few plot issues than confused me, like I’m sure Jasper’s job changed from finance to law? The rushed wedding didn’t make any sense either, it would have protected them from implicating each other in a crime but doesn’t mean they wouldn’t look in to their characters in a custody case, and they asked Bella all the questions anyway… I was disappointed in the VMA’s evening, it seemed really out of character for them to act like that and she shouldn’t have forgiven him as easily as she did
MissWM chapter 36 . 5/18/2021
you are a very talented writer. i really liked it. i've got some plot related problems - i think some things were way too far fetched (like velvet giving his info to a total stranger - a fan - because of a letter that it is not even THAT special, u know) or they happened way too f-fast and it just felt cramped (like the whole ativan situation, for example). and the whole velvet persona is such a creepy thing! hahaha

but, well, your writing skills captivated me and i could not put this down until i finished it.
thanks for sharing!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 18 . 5/9/2021
Now i'm wondering what kind of stunts Tanya & Paul are going to pull. Pretty sure Paul isn't going to go quietly. Loving it.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 10 . 5/8/2021
Thoroughly enjoying this story.
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 2 . 5/7/2021
Really great start to the story. Love musician Edward.
debslmac chapter 37 . 11/8/2019
:) loved this story
annaharding chapter 36 . 9/30/2019
I enjoyed this story! I really liked the story line. (Sorry, not a fan of lemons, so I skipped over those.) I just want to say you are a good enough writer that you really don't need so many lemons to hold your readers' interest. (OK, I'm speaking for myself, not the rest of the readers.)
Anyhow - thanx for sharing!
annaharding chapter 24 . 9/30/2019
Ha! First thing I thought - she's pregnant!
They need to eat healthier!
annaharding chapter 4 . 9/29/2019
Wow - the way she was showing off his letter, it's a good thing no one else got it to copy his phone number! (But I'd be SO excited, too!)
Patriciadiane chapter 37 . 9/29/2019
Velvet and Edward so different
Patriciadiane chapter 36 . 9/29/2019
Her interview was a huge step
Four miscarriages so sad
Patriciadiane chapter 35 . 9/29/2019
Crazy life style not conducive to healthy mindset or body
Interview by herself. Wow