Reviews for A Year and A Day
oh dear god please finish this!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
GAH, you can't just stop here! :O I really, really love this story! :D It's serious, but with enough fun not to be just completely angsty - a perfect combination. There is probably a thousand things more I could write here, but seeing as it's almost 4:30 am, and I have work in not so many hours, I should go to sleep now... I hope you update this story again!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I'm crying so much! No time to write a longer review, I need to go read the next chapters!
lazybum89 chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
This is an interesting story! I'm enjoying it and am looking forward to more! :-)
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
This story is really good so far. Why has it been so long since an update? Please write more soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
This would be a great story if it were finished. Since it has not been updated in three years, I have my doubts about it ever getting done. Too bad.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Near as I can tell, Dean is setting Ruby up for her ultimate fall. Hope we get to see it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
This whole story and the Supernatural arc in general adds depth to the knowledge of the truly demonic. No pity, all pride and a hungry jealousy of the pure and unsullied. Ruby and her machinations defines the demonic desire for the destruction of souls.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Sam at his absolute worst. Good for the dog.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Poor dean. These people are supposed to be his friends and their response to his situation is laughter? No wonder he simply wants to leave and Sam has lost his mind. When did he decide that he now could manhandle Dean into obeying him? I hope he gets an attitude adjustment very shortly.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Sam just couldn't believe how small Dean was so he bought larger sizes? He's supposed to be smarter than that. These saleswomen are going to spend the rest of their workday playing with a doll and Dean will live through it. He won't actually die and it will be a good memory for him to have in later life when he gets to say "well at least it's not as bad as the time I spent in a ladies dress store..." and go on to kill the day's monster.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
This is a whole new set of players. Maybe Bobby won't change but he'll have to adjust. Carry on.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Some of this is passing me by but I'm sure I'll figure it out in the end. I'll just stay away from an effort to explain exactly where Dean's soul is and why he can go on appreciating things like Sam good effort without a soul. Also the puppy. I like the puppy . On to the next chapter.
ptl4ever419 chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
I love it. Really hope you come back to finish it :)
MyHairHurts chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Shame you didn't finish this story, it would have been pretty epic.