Reviews for A Year and A Day
Not worth reading on, is it?
love toshiro dragon chapter 20 . 2/20
Omg finally Sam knows the truth! I cant wait for more! And to find out if Dean is having a girl or a boy? Hope to see an update soon! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 17 . 2/20
Yay Castile finally shows up! I had a feeling Cas was the one in Sams head lol! Can't wait to read more! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 12 . 2/19
Yay the Sammy we all know and love! lol I love this story! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2016
When will the next chapter come out? I really like your story.
Gillian chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
I always come back to this story because it is so good... and you're a really phenomenal writer! Are you ever going to finish it? Please please say yes!
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 5/4/2015
Life does have a habit of changing all your plans to suit itself.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
Is Sam so dense and self centered that he can't see what is going on right in front of him?
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
It is good that Caleb is stepping up to the plate for Dean especially since Sam has turned out to be a complete waste of space currently.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Sam should not be this stupid.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
oh dear god please finish this!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
GAH, you can't just stop here! :O I really, really love this story! :D It's serious, but with enough fun not to be just completely angsty - a perfect combination. There is probably a thousand things more I could write here, but seeing as it's almost 4:30 am, and I have work in not so many hours, I should go to sleep now... I hope you update this story again!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I'm crying so much! No time to write a longer review, I need to go read the next chapters!
lazybum89 chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
This is an interesting story! I'm enjoying it and am looking forward to more! :-)
DestielPotter chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
This story is really good so far. Why has it been so long since an update? Please write more soon.