Reviews for Lucifer's Magic
anonymous baka chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
what is he, a panther?
Nitrea chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Creepy! Poor Train :( I feel sorry for him! Ahwell! Pity moment's over! Love the story!

-Love Nitrea ;)
isthisparadise chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
I like the way you're going with this story! I was searching for one that had to do with a different outcome for the Lucifer bullet so Awesome! Keep updating!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
Heh. He must be a very thin, lithe nine-foot beast to fit out one of Annette's windows.

Okay, slasher vibe has gone way down. I'm definitely leaning toward the much more canon brother-buddy relationship here.

They're going to wind up seeing the Professor at the end, right?
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Hm, interesting new concept of Lucifer. I've been wondering why Train turned into a kid myself. I believe the Doctor's pseudoscience of the week was that it backtracks through a person's DNA and takes an alternate path to find the DNA sequence of some other stage of evolution. That screws with the person's body and twists it into a chimera of that alternate DNA and their own human DNA. The mind twists too, and is perverted into a state where destruction is it's only goal. Stupid idea for someone who's taken basic biology, but then who cares about real science in manga. xD Fullmetal Alchemist's preposterous pseudoscience could fill a textbook.

Lucifer seems to have not changed Train's DNA at all, but reversed his aging process. It doesn't match up with what happened to the other guy what got shot with Lucifer at all, the wolf-man guy, but in Black Cat sciencemagic. Whatever.

So Train is some kind of sane cat-monster? Cool. He can't get into movies with the children's fee, but I imagine it'll be fun getting stared at so much.

Ah! Yeah, one thing that seemed odd to me. Eve's reaction. You're basing solely off the anime, I see, so the lack of resonance with the nanotechnology is understandable, but her reaction to Train is odd. If Eve feels threatened, it'd be more like her to come out swinging with a mallet-shaped hand than flinch back like an abused puppy. *shrug* Well, in one person's opinion.

Oh, one more! Are you a slasher, or is it a more big-little brother kind of 'he's so cute/comforting' subtext between Train and Sven? Either way's fine with me. - I'm just curious what the intent is.
chrono-contract chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
LOVE IT!
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
nice! can't wait to see where u're going to go with this!
Midnight Spiral chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
i see your point on the monster thing. but shouldnt he turn into like a monstrous kitty looking thing?
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I've always wondered what would happen if Train hadn't turned into a I really like the start to your story, keep it up!_