Reviews for A Contradiction
Dearest Helpless chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Ok, now you have to add another story. White's so underused except for the villan type thing.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
I can't help but come back to re-read tons of your stuff. I get this weird-good feeling in my stomach when I read your work; you've got metric tons of talent. It has an effect on people.
a fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Great catch to notice Ames' little domestic telephone scene. You've portrayed the contractions in that scene very powerfully. I especially like the fact that this piece is from his innocent wife's point of view. It makes the contracdictions even more intense.
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Nice, very nice, oh so nice
Owl chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Whoa. Hold on. Back up the truck. This. Wow. White. Gettin' busy, as Joshua likes to say. Surprisingly, it works. And I can't say anything else coherent, so I'll leave it there.
silverstar27 chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Okay that was different, but okay just go on
Opaque chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
*Smile* I loved it. I never expected this to be about White; he's a very interesting character, but a bit of an asshole. (I suppose the bad guys are supposed to be.) I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
D.M.O 452 chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
I know this is just a drabble, but you should really make it at least a little longer. It's intense and good stuff, but unsatisfying due to it's length. You should make all your short pieces a longer and expand on the ideas in them. I wish you would continue this, the character has potential.
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Hey a White! This was cool.
star24 who is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I think White could be a very interesting character to write about - I'd like to see you continue this.