Reviews for Life Imprisonment
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAK

1. say your name ten times. 2. say you mom's... naem five times.

3. say your crushes name three times

..4. paste this to four other groups.

If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.

But if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck.

SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN

YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. Trust Me It Works!
Nin-hime chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hello!

I really like it. The story totally captivate me and I didn't even notis English isn't your first language :)
Keep working and I look forward your next on!

Love & Peace
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It was cute and was well writen for english not being you first lanugage-good are good at writing and should keep at it.
Zenzen chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
It's so cute...
I really love it
you capture their emotion very well, kazuki love and wataru fear of their future. . . XD
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This was a nice fic. I felt that Wataru's angst over what Asaka said was a bit much, but maybe it's plausible. It is well-written, which is what matters most to me as a reader.
Alenei chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Aww _ Such a sweet fic! I was surprised to see that English wasn't your first language :) So great job, and I hope to see more from you! :D

Kaji
strawrawbeby chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
loved it! very sweet and emotional.
Rinhail chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was wonderfully written. And the characters are very IC.

Adding to my favorites. :)
MightyMaeve chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
"The idea for this fic was born when I was watching a Serial Killer documentary...I just wanted to show their weakness related to their love."

How fascinating! You did an awesome job of subtly showing that love does have its weaknesses and how we are willing to accept the high price we pay for our emotions for what we gain. . .

I love this fic! It's beautiful and dark and yet hopeful and insightful into the human psyche!

Well done!
ed3n chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
awesome one-shot!
yurimatouch chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
this was beautiful..i like it very much...its wonderful for a first one-shot...it felt like this could be another side story to the novel because i can just see it...hheheheh..and so sad this is also the last because you write very well even though English is not your first language...a nice one piece overall...byebye:D
ayame shuurei chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
if this ur i hope is not the last...

you really did a good job there..they're sweet loving each other that is hurt so much...
Brandi chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Nice try it was great.I do want an update this is great.I wanna learn more about Asaka in job update.
yamasasha chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
WHAT? Don't disappoint us fans by saying this is gonna be your last as well. Its lovely. I really enjoyed the story and specially the ending. How they handled it. Quite creative. Please write more. We all love to enjoy such sweet and cute fanfics.