Reviews for Family Album
Bread chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
These were so adorable.

Though it bothered me how De Pinna and Ed knew the family when they were younger. It was implied in the play that Ed married Essie shortly after meeting the family "he came to dinner once and just... stayed", and that Mr. De Pinna was a stranger until 8 years before the play.

Still, strict constructionism is boring. Thumbs up.
Silver Sparrow 86 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Its cool that you started writing one about You Can't Take it With You! :D I played Alice last fall when our school performed it, and it was really fun!
Rumblefan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I just finished reading this play, and I loved it! Essie and Ed are my favorite. I absolutely loved your chapter about them! Great story! Keep writing!

-Rumblefan
Snooze Button chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
:D This was so cute! I love the Paul-Penny chapter, it was adorable and made me giggle :) I'm playing Penny in my high school's upcoming performance of the show and I really like how your wrote her! Oh and for some reason my entire cast thinks that the romance is between De Pinna and Gay, but i think De Pinna- Olga's nice, too. What part did you play when your school did YCTiWY?
Dark Metal Queen chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
I love it and the other chapters. My school did this play two years ago and I loved being in it. Hope you do another one. :)
Ginger-Menace chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Oh my god, I love this little collection of oneshots! So cute! Our school performed this play not too long ago and I was the Grand Duchess. Now I can't stop imagining me in her shoes and our DePinna as the one in your oneshots. xD Either way, I love your writing style. Very good. Fair amount of details, good grammar, no OOC-ness, etc. Great job! :D *slaps gold star of approval on*
Merry Poppins chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
I played Essie last year with the PERFECT Ed (we were told we were an "infamous pair"). I adored this story, especially the Carmichael chapter, of course. ;) Sorry to have caught it so late in the game!
TheShyKid chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I'm playing Paul in my school's production, opening in about a month. My ex-girlfriend is playing Penny. Should be interesting, eh?

Anyway, I LOVED this chapter. Reminds me of when we were together. 3 Well done, extremely cute.
neville 2.0 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Yay Kolenkhov! (Though that wasn't nearly enough. Still very funny). I'm very excited about the kid situation as well. Penny will be so happy!

Of course, that leads to the thought about who will have enough concentration to care for a baby... but I suppose Alice and Essie made it. Let's just hope that Kolenkhov gets a hold of the child to teach ballet before Essie does...

Thanks for the great stories, and wonderful memories.
neville 2.0 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Definitely my favourite so far. My girlfriend played Penny in the play. The suggestion part was great, and the lesson and love between the two was very heartwarming. Great job!
neville 2.0 chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Hmmm... It's amazing that your description of the characters matches our cast so well. Except for Grandpa, seeing as we had a Grandma. For that reason, this one didn't impact me as well, I think. Grandpa doesn't seem as real as the others. Ha, in the play, we had Grandma name the snake Henderson. That got a laugh. Still, I like how well your history ties into the story. Well done!
neville 2.0 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Aww... this one's so very sweet, somehow. My only concern is that, lacking a Kolenkhov in this chapter, he will be absent from the rest! The titles don't seem to imply any Kolenkhov. Very sweet, however.
neville 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow, this is nice. I really really like it. Great backstory for DePinna. Oh I miss this play, back when I was the Great Boris Kolenkhov...

Very well characterized, in short, and well appreciated.
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
this was real sweet. I liked it.
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009