Reviews for The Mind's Eye
SayLo chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
awe man this way way too good for me
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great story. I loved every min. of it. Please keep up the great work.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I think I kind of like this AU where Dean did not die and go to hell. It leaves the brothers in a much better place.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh my gosh that was so beautiful! If only T.T. Awesome fic.
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was a very creative take on what happened in NRftW. I really loved reading it from start to finish. The idea of Dean trapped in his own mind is a scary thought. Especially when his mind has turned into his idea of a torturous hell. I also loved Sam's compassion and gentleness when persuading Dean that it wasn't real and his stubborn resolve to saving his brother. Wonderful job! Thank you so much for sharing! It's going in my favorites!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Pretty cool AU

I liked it

See ya next o/

Rosetta
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh, man do I wish this is what had really happened! I love it all, the total plausibility of the idea, Sam's determination to get Dean out, Dean's trust even when he's not sure it's not a trick, and emotional response to his return. Lovely and comforting.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Ditto on the disbelief at the end of S3 for sure. This is an original take - I really liked it.

Phoebe
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
On so many levels I wish the show had gone that way instead.

Thanks for the temporary reprieve from reality.
riquitv chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
oh, that was beautiful, thanks for sharing :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This was completely awesome! Thanks for sharing!
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Now wouldn't Dean's life be so much better if things had turned out this way? Thanks for your story.
Dianne chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was really nice! Very clever too.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This is MADE of cool. I love your solution... And it is such a welcome relief to see the bond between the boys so strong - and no weak!Dean and evil!Sam...