Reviews for Twilight
TeddieWuv-deactivated chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
OH MY GOD, YES.
TEDDIE CAN MOST DEFINITELY OUT-SPARKLE EDWARD, BY FAR.
This was so awesome! I lmfao'ed XD
rookie-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Whoa, another hilarious fic! Haha! Everyone's in character (as usual) and the fic is totally great! Chie chanting the word Steakā€“it's the comic, right? :))))))) I enjoy fics from you with this type of genre. D
OMTy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Lolololol! XD

And what's realy ironic about this story is that there is a Twilight referance in the game (so I've seen on Youtube, could have been fake though) Soji reads a book that is a "romantic comedy about a young girl who moves into a new town, vampires are involved." and the diologe says that it was "almost phisicaly painfull to read" and it increases your dilligence and understanding(for knowing how not to act I guess).

"Steak!" Oh Chie, it's the Himsdaisy comics all over again. XD

Teddy is too awesome to loose to a sparkly vampire. Edward could not pull off an Alice cosplay like Ted can. fu
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Yes. Yes he can. And what the fuck on SOUJI? How come they never brought it up that he oozes pheromones, has yellow eyes, and can obtain powers from his personae. In other words, Souji would be a more obvious one.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
wow, poor naoto, I have a feeling that her IQ might drop the longer she hangs out with the gang.
Deep Space Cowgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Last line... I think I'm dying... air...!

I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Thank you!
Ainmosni chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
hate twilight. love persona. AMUSED!
Divine Mystery chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Not Bad. I like it. Teddie is better than Edward but then again I hate Edward so I don't know if you can get a real opinnon from me on this.
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this may be one interesting idea which brings Teddie on the fic... yay for rare characters! :P

fluffy but don't you think it will be better if you put it in the crossover site? keep writting...
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I really hated that movie.

What would happen.

Eddy uses sparkle.

Teddie is not impressed. Uses mascot cuteness (he was watching Azumanga Daioh.)

Cuteness mortally wounds Eddy.

Finish him

Yukiko uses agidyne.

FATALITY!

Anyways good story.
The Qing chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Of course Teddie can! As long as his friends believe!

Seriously though, I was laughing the moment the jokes started flying around.

Lord, I never would've thought of writing something like this with a title like Twilight in mind, but I guess that's why this fic was so damn awesome to me!

Ironically, with all the mention of vampires, werewolves and sparkles, this brightened my day,

P.S

Don't mind you changing the title of 'Gestures'.
GodsmackedHalfbreed chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hah, I knew where this was going pretty early! I was a bit confused at first "You're a vampire, aren't you!" That threw me for a loop at first. But once I made the connection between sparkles and vampires, I was like *slap forhead* Twilight. lol, Kanji's like me he's practically the only guy in his class to have ever read the book, let alone the whole series.

This story was a bit different from what I'd usually expect from you. I mean when I looked at the top and it said Rise K. & Kuma/Teddie, I was like "huh?" But there was a little Naoto/Souji and I liked this story all the same. Keep up the good work!
Azurerin chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Ahahaha! I see now why it's title is called Twilight... Almost crossover between P4 and Twilight...It's funny, I found myself smiling all along when I read this story...
The Pink Alligator chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Ahaha, that was unexpected and hilarious. I had the exact same reaction as Naoto when Rise brought up "sparkling vampires". I agree, that although entertaining, the group can be REALLY exhausting to deal with. They're such an eccentric group.

Oh, have you obtained the novel "Witch Detective" in-game? I-I believe it's actually an referential parody to Twilight... but I could be wrong... Still, it took me a while to get over the initial shock. Oh, Atlus.
metalsnakezero chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
God Twilight sucks but it makes great material for a story :D