Reviews for Complimentary Dishes
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I just saw this movie (like half an hour ago, though it was on cable so I'm guessing it loses some awesome cuz of the tv editing) and I love this fic!

it didn't seem like sadie was entirely up for killing eve in the movie, and I'm glad she didn't kill her in this _
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
hmm, while i hate twilight..i still love vampire fics, exspecially if there are 2 woman kissing passionately in them
Estarc chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I was shocked and incredibly pleased to get an email saying you had posted this! Rise was a cool movie (thanks to Lucy Liu) but I always thought it sucked how Sadie killed Eve.

That said, Eve is INSANE! It made me shiver a bit, reading about how she perceives the world. But I guess after killing your family, well, there goes your humanity.

Sadie was rather submissiveness in this. That isn't a complaint, just an observation. It is in stark contrast to her fiery dominance and mass vampire slaying in the film.

Lucy Liu hasn't been in any movies lately, has she? Pity... She's a really good actress.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
damn thats the way the movie should of gone! i saw what section it was under and didn't recognize the name or characters, but since i love basically all your work i looked it up and watched the movie and loved it! i started reading this after Sadie killed Eve and i was like "why the hell didn't this happen in the movie?" anyway summing it all up, really good story! )