Reviews for A Rebel's Love
outofmytree chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Oh wow. That was intense. I loved the fact that Edward told the girl to go not because he didn't want her to see what he was but that he didn't think he'd be able to stop himself - ties in nicely to his doubt in himself that he wouldn't be able to stop with Bella... well, that's how I see it anyway!

This is an amazing fic - huge round of applause!
Homebody chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
You don't need double plated armour. You're doing great. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for this "darker" Edward.
Zoe Bright chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
l like how you describe the blood craving. Making it about need not so much a moral crusade to rid the world of "bad" people.

Poor Edward -going crazy in his own skin; we've all experienced that feeling (not bloodlust hopefully) where you are compelled to do something that you have a barrier against doing.

Write more! I will read :)
outofmytree chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
That was a beautifully written description of his first kill... and the man couldn't have deserved it more.

Can't wait to follow Edward down his path!
deleted0000000000 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I love it! I wonder how long he can go on like this and what makes him stop. Also, how Carlisle will react when he returns. Write more soon please.
outofmytree chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Self promotion is always a good thing :)

Especially when the thing you are promoting is as interesting as this. Please please continue!

I love a dark brooding Edward! Actually I love any kind of Edward but this... I must know more!
Zoe Bright chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Hey Jaxon22 :)

I enjoyed this first chapter. I would like to see more. Being new to reviewing -I am not sure as to how to specifically identify that I liked. Let me try: Story premise is interesting - Edward angst something I want to read. Craft - Your words brought the scene to life for me I could see it.

Thanks for writing, I'd love to see more. :)
deleted0000000000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That surprised me I always thought Edward at least explained himself before leaving, but then again that would be harder on them than if he were to just leave. I really like it and ope you write again soon.
stardustx3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
wow, it's very good so far! update soon (:
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3