Reviews for Sessions II Nine Months
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 38 . 2/14/2012
yea, yea, yea...still hate Cuddy. Great phrasing: just because she is House's boss, she thinks that gives her free ability to meddle in his personal choices. And being a "friend" is no excuse either because that is NOT what friends do.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 29 . 2/14/2012
this chapter is hilarious...I can so see House and Cate in the cookie isle.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
gotta love this chapter...so far Cate rides House for change which he has willingly made for her and this baby, yet she doesn't want to change her life for the health of her child? I really like Cate and I think she and House are great together, but WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER...you cannot insist on change from your partner if you are not willing as well. Sorry, but the truth
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
I love this story...however the only thing I don't like is the fact that we have House and Chase at odds. House fired Chase at the end of season 3 BECAUSE he respected him and knew it was time for him to leave the nest. If House truly disliked Chase he would have fired him over the whole Vogler mess...which he did not, he actually respected his decision to do whatever he needed to do to save his job. I would have enjoyed some friendship with the two other than animosity between them. Of the fellows Chase and House actually had the best relationship...certainly the most normal. Oh well...great story anyway.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 37 . 1/31/2012
great chapter...sure wish D. Shore would have thought to have understanding "friends" in his version...(although I have a sneaky suspicion that Wilson and Cuddy haven't given up on their version of "friendship" and trying to control House. Gotta say I certainly wish House's friends were as accepting of him as he is them.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Hey definitely not ooc for House...he is absolutely the protector of small children (Kids...I think he would have done exactly what he did to gym teacher had he found out that girls pregnancy why by her coach)...keep it up. You are hitting all House's character traits that we as viewers always got to see, even though no one else ever did.
TeddisonEddison chapter 49 . 12/21/2011
I am crying.

Another amazing, perfect story.. I really really loved it.

I wish it didn't have to end, the whole other world created here was so brilliant & much much better than what's canon right now. The show's writers should take a couple tips from awesome writers like you tbh

Never heard of kangaroo care, it sounds like such a good idea for dads to also achieve that special bond with their baby, will defo look into it :)

Have a great Christmas!

Steph

xx
Visitkarte chapter 49 . 11/4/2010
I loved the greatest part of the story, it's funny and nice peaceful piece, beautifully written. Toward the ending it's getting much too sweet for my taste, and the 'saved by a woman' part was the worst. So, sorry, I'm not pulling the story from my favorite’s pool, because I loved the waste part of it, but the message is naive and, let's say, dangerous illusion. It made a lot of women unhappy, it even hurt a lot of them in the past, and it will continue doing so in the future.

Let's quote House:

People don't change. I, for example, will continue saying: "People don't change." At least, not essentially. They can become unhappy or happier than they were, earn or win a lot of money, become famous etc. Most of times, this ‘changes’ are not real changes, but they simple reveal who these persons already were, waiting to show their true colors.
Visitkarte chapter 43 . 11/3/2010
Lool, this is a fun neighborhood! She definitely knows what a bondage chair is! I can hardly wait to see him interacting with his weirdo neighbors! I guess, that’s what you get when looking for a home with a whirlpool. :D
Visitkarte chapter 41 . 11/3/2010
Boy House... Right.

He got to punch Don. How much happier can he ever get?
Visitkarte chapter 39 . 11/3/2010
:D :)) Lool! That took time, but finally they got it!
Visitkarte chapter 37 . 11/3/2010
Lool, that's just like Greg House... Being offended about the AA remark but not in the slightest annoyed by being called drug addict. Honest to the bone. For being a frequent liar, he is pretty honest when it comes to things that matter.
Visitkarte chapter 36 . 11/3/2010
I loved the clinic patients, especially the orange penis guy. The rest of the chap was great, too.
Visitkarte chapter 35 . 11/2/2010
What a fitting way to make the 'first steps' again... Chasing a Vicodin pill and competing with a cat over it... :D

Out of the other chapters I loved the confrontation of Blythe with the past abuse... I love you for not condemning her for not knowing, because House sure as hell didn't want her to know, too. He needed one 'normal' person in his life, one, that was not involved in the abuse. He was right.
Visitkarte chapter 30 . 11/2/2010
If I were Greg House, "Life without pain" would be the biggest dream you can dream. But dreams have their downsides...