Reviews for The Air is Best When Shared With You
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I loved this. It was good. I love when writers make the characters a little OC, I think it's a great thing. Good job.
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
It's actually not that much of an OC cuz Dean always wants to make Sam happy no matter what. It was so cute
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
aww that was hot and cute
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
*makes an "aw" face*

This is adorable :]

I found it really cute :P

Hope you have a nice day ( or night )

Lot's of Love

Zee -hearts-
Pure Magical chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
that was adorable!

You know that from now on everytime I go on a picknick I'll have to think about this story.)
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I actually really liked this. You've got promise. However, you've got a fair number of typos, so you might want to work on proofing your work or get a beta. You also kind of feel like you're shying away from the sex proper. You know, it's ok to just write make-out scenes if you don't feel up to actually writing sex. Alternatively, try doing some research about gay sex. Your local library or bookstore are excellent resources.
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Well, the story was alright...the romance was decent and the way Sam kept freaking out was rather cute...but there is not way a sex scene can take place like that...there's prep work involved, even after you've done it for a while. Without the prep work it HURTS! Especially if its your first time around. But, except for the lack of prep, the yaoi was pretty good...
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
“I want this, I want you.”

amazing breath taking wonderful story, hot and sweet
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 3/24/2009