Reviews for The Other Side Of You
ori.cucchi chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
hey, i've been reading this story for a while now and i've been waiting for the next chapter to be published for an even longer while so can u please answer me back to tell me whether u r going to publish a next one or not?

thanx

PS pleeeeaaaase write back as soon as.
toni chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Brilliant story! Please continue! If you do finish how many more chapters? And will James be causing more trouble? I love how edward is with his bella now *sigh :)
88tkrenee08 chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
You do a really great job of the character's personalities!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/17/2011
I offically love this story you need to become a writer and write romance novels. I live reading them this one that i read is in my top 5 and being 1!
EdwardCullen123 chapter 23 . 9/6/2011
Totally. Completely. Omgodly. Holy craptacularly. AMAZING!

I just found your story a few days ago and whenever I've had spare time I've been reading it like crazy!

I can't believe you don't have more reviews! You definitely deserve them all because this is outstanding writing.

KEEP IT UP! 3

Please update sooon!
How.does.this.work chapter 23 . 8/5/2011
another fuck awesome story! love the two characters! when will charlie & carlisle find out...gosh, can't wait to find out. great job on this and yeah... write again soon please (:
xmasevebaby chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE update soon!
yagalinus0420 chapter 24 . 6/2/2011
Sweetie...take your time! Let them be pissed off! Those who are loyal to incredibly written stories (like me) will be waiting until real life gives you lemons to make a relaxing margarita ;) I'm just waiting to see what happens next! We all know that James is a fucking dick...but what about Phil? Wouldn't it be crazy if he and James were related? Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm...food for thought? (smirking) Either way, I can't wait until the parentals find out! Especially when Charlie does...sure, he'll flip his shit...but I can see him forgiving Edward for his past discretions if he lended a helping hand to put James AND phil behind bars...if they are involved together! I'll be waiting!
footroza chapter 23 . 5/19/2011
good grief.. that was just so beautiful. You have an amazing way with words. I love your Edward and Bella so much.. I am fail at the fact that i am just now reviewing, but I couldn't stop reading.

I am going to be cliche and say those dreaded words. "I hope you update soon." Not to make you feel guilty, but to let you know how much I love this story.

Thanks so much
hijinks13 chapter 23 . 4/29/2011
love it
linese chapter 24 . 4/24/2011
Thank you for the explanation but you know the old saying "life happens when your making plans". I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you!
jojobear33 chapter 24 . 4/21/2011
its okay i understand!;D
Scarlett Whitee chapter 24 . 4/21/2011
Omg, thought it was an update.. Lol, but anyway, it's fine, don't worry about it. Also i don't know why there's a review from me saying '!' just ignore that.. aha. xoxo
maybebaby23 chapter 23 . 4/20/2011
please please update soon! i loved it!:)
bearygirl chapter 24 . 4/19/2011
Really enjoying reading this story, cant wait for more.
484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »