Reviews for The Other Side Of You
bearygirl chapter 24 . 4/19/2011
Really enjoying reading this story, cant wait for more.
Megan Rachel chapter 24 . 4/19/2011
Hey! Its awesome when you update quick but the wait is totally worth it for your work! Your amazing for updating when you do!

Cant wait for the next chapter when its ready! x
Iamnotcomplete chapter 24 . 4/19/2011
:D screw the hate reviewer because honestly its not your fault if you just dont have the time to update, your story is amazing and all the people reviewing the chapter obviously know that so dont let it get you down :D
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Edward you flutter my heart. Their love makes me' envious. It's truly beautiful.
AntiRebel chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
that "hate review" was uncalled for. this isn't your job, it's something fun. you write for fun and we read for fun. i see no reason you should have to defend yourself. i'll be happy to read a chapter whenever you can post and feel like posting. i'm enjoying this story and see no reason for hate. so thanks for writing and good luck with the new job.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
I couldn't hold anymore! I LOVE your story 3 it's simply amazing. Seriously other stories are good but normally it's "she's gorgeous etc" but this time it looked Edward liked her for HER. The attraction was there but without knowing feeling protective etc was really cute! Also obviously he's a hormonal teen so it's understandable.

Haha btw I saw you mention ' I'm going to tone down the Edward swearing ' but seriously it makes me' smile like a idiot everytime when his POV comes. Dropping the F-Bomb haha he's too funny! He's also very smokin' and I like the way you have developed his character. He's simply AMAZINGLY SEXY!

Whooa. Aside I seriously am lovin' Emmett and tho I do ant to smack Jasper :P

I'm really happy I picked your story to read! Can't wait to read more thanks :)
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
Wow can't believe you're actually receiveing hate mail. I love receiveing an update on this story as its my favorite. But you definetley shouldn't rush it.
vous et nul autre chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
take your time, good chapters are worth the wait. love your story!
got99problems chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
Dont worry, Im gonna stick with u :) I understand...and I love this story too much to abandon it lol.
LauratheBookworm chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
I'm so sorry about the hate review, I think I'm speaking of the behalf of all good readers to say that I'm ashamed about the actions of other readers, showing disrespect on your writing. Take all the time you need.

I'm sticking with you 3
Leeshaann chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
People who BITCH about dates, must not have anything else in their lives, I love your story but LIFE happens... I look forward your update.. But look at it this way, WHEN we get it, is WHEN we get it... So people need to CHILL the FUCK OUT!
texbratt67 chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
Don't feel bad for not being able to update. You can't control when your puter decides it doesn't want to play...LOL. Looking forward to reading your update when you get it finished. I'll be here with bells on
Azkadelliia chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
Don't let others get you down. I read cause I can't write worth a damn. But I understand real life. If anyone else doesn't they don't need to keep reading the story. I read a lot of stories at once, so there is always an update every day. :) Keep on writing and keep on making great chapters/stories. I will keep on reading. Best of luck in real life, and don't let what others say when it is negative get to you. They obviously don't know what goes into writing a great chapter/story.
4evrbtwnthelns chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
Do your thing gurl.
magmom2 chapter 24 . 4/18/2011
I am reading both your stories and they are worth the wait. I do hope you get the next chapter of AMWYL because that teaser you sent out is a REAL teaser. I can't wait to see who is ringing the bell that Russel doesn't like one bit.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »