Reviews for The Other Side Of You
annasaurusss chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This is really well-written and the concept is great, can't wait to read more.
ilovemovies22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Continue please!
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
dude I think this story definitely has potential...read about it on imdb and decided to check it out...smokward is definitely hott(even if smoking is such a turn off) but who can deny Edward anything...the man is beautiful..anyways please continue with this story..I really like it so far..
sistersydney chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i would definitely recommend continuing this story. i would like to see where you take this. you didnt have a lot of errors, i only saw a few. one spelling error and a few grammar errors. are you looking for a beta for grammar, or ideas etc? put it out there, i am sure you will find someone.

good luck and excited to see where you take this.
ash12234 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I definitely think you should continue. It's an interesting story that you've started and I think it has great potential. I liked the interaction between Bella and Alice and how she said Alice was comforting to her. So overall it was really good and I'd definitely read your next chapter. Good luck with finding a Beta!

Just a comment I'd like to make, I know that Edward saying fuck in about every sentence is there to probably add to the character and create an effect...but I think if it's as consistent as it is in this chapter(him saying fuck in between every sentence that is), it may detract from your writing and actually turn some people away. I don't personally mind that language and the use of it, but some might. It's just something I noticed. (Don't kill me for that comment! Lol)
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33