Reviews for NU: The Killing Joke
Oni-Kai chapter 9 . 11/11
Itachi might be good as Dethstroke/Slade.
Vlad Tempest chapter 11 . 10/23
Shame you didn't finish it. The Joker is my favorite villian. You made a complex and intriguing story. You took an infamous character and made it your own. I can't tell if this is a story on philosophy or a fanfic. I am intrigued. I wish to know if you will finish ,and if so how, my new favorite story.
have you thought about having kankuro be the ventriloquist, and have Temari take over after he dies
NeonZangetsu chapter 11 . 8/14
You still alive bro? We NEED more chapters for this wonderful story!
kirashu chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh my god... that was awesome. I mean, lately i read a few "insane" Naruto's fiction but generally their background is lame to be honest, just the classic "revenge blah blah blah, always revenge, everything is always related a way or another to revenge". Your is better because you take the innocence of a child, his naive perspective/understanding of the world around him to create a background truly fitting for an insane Naruto. Good job Sir!
NeonZangetsu chapter 10 . 8/12
TheKingKitsune chapter 11 . 8/4
This is one of the best stories I've read in a very long time you should continue it some time
Mr.j chapter 11 . 7/26
pervery sage or itaich for deathstroke because itiachi is literary sauske's temonater
ARSLOTHES chapter 11 . 7/20
really interesting fic, looking forward to hen you write again
KitsuneSpirit17 chapter 11 . 4/28
THIS is AWESOME update please and SOON can't wait for The Joker to find out that he is Naruto, but when he finds out will he return to being him and his eye color blue? More please! Yes I'm demanding cause this is awesome. The Joker is acting CRAZier than usual without his Komouri all because Komouri was having a really bad day and quit but hay at least is finally gonna be like in the batman movie where it should be, kind of. Batman vs The Joker the batman seems more smarter than everyone when they can't (except for those that already know but wont tell) put one on one together that The Joker is Naruto. I wonder what Batman is gonna do when he finds out cause obviously he cares for Naruto deeply, So ya pretty glad it's back on the Batman Vs THe Joker thing. Update soon!
Rex Blue 09 chapter 11 . 3/8
Please update the next chapter dude please.
Itharax chapter 11 . 2/9
Love this story please update it soon. Can't wait for mad as a hatter part 2!
Burst out laughing at someone describing Joker as "just a little eccentric" who "has his quirks just like the rest of us". She should've just left it at that though, that was plenty crazy talk enough to land her in a straitjacket!
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 1/2
Ah damn you should've added Bane as well.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Please make a part 2 and update please dude.