Reviews for The Heart Never Lies
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 7 . 4/24
LOVED IT! But Ed shouldn't have ran! It was getting really good!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 6 . 4/21
Aww! That was so nice of Ed! They'll be staying with each other and it has a room for surgery! It's a nice change but they left pinako alone, but I really liked it.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 5 . 4/18
I think that was a perfect length for a story, I like long stories/chapters. I want to be honest, I really did like the story but I feel like it went a little too fast and that Winry wouldn't actually hit Al with her wrench, that's for Ed. But it was a great chapter.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 4 . 4/16
That was so good! But god! Her grandmother is scary! But she ruined the moment! But that's okay, they finally expressed their feelings for each other.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 3 . 4/15
That was good, it surprised me that Ed would massage Winry. But I still liked it, they were so close to kissing!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 2 . 4/14
I really did like it, but it was sort of confusing. But I caught on quick, so I think it's okay.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/13
AWW! I think I'm going to burst from all the cuteness!
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 30 . 1/16
A Great story with a sad place to end. I doubt you will ever continue this, it has been four years but it was a great read! Cheers, and I hope you do well with your writing and the many adventures it leads you to.
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Oh yay, this was funny and sweet! I love your writing style and the way you describe things, it really let's me imagine how everything is set up! Great job author :)
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh my gosh, the exchange between them was so cute and innocent! I've always wondered how they all met, and I personally think this is such a sweet way for them to meet up! And yay for Al :D
Tokkafied chapter 30 . 6/15/2013
Please! Make more. It's been four years.
Siren Air chapter 30 . 9/30/2012
AWESOME! i love this. so cute and beautiful. please update ASAP
eratoqwerty chapter 30 . 9/25/2012
The first few chapter had Ed doing alchemy. But canon ending shows that he loses it for Al's sake. Are you planning to rewrite it?

Also there is a lack of friendly banter, wrench throwing between Al and Win. May ask for more?

Thank you, please write more.
Senka chapter 30 . 9/19/2012
I was hoping for this to continue but I doubt it will, this is a masterpiece fanfic & thank you for writing it.
Alternia chapter 30 . 5/14/2012
Ah.

That was nice. Depressing because THIS DAMN STORY WILL NEVER BE FINISHED, but nice. I hope you didn't stop fanfic-ing.