Reviews for The Heart Never Lies
Robin9595 chapter 30 . 2/25
I've read all thirty chapters in like a week. I really enjoy your story and I think you characterize Windy, Ed, and all the other characters so well. I know it has probably been awhile since you've even thought of this story. I just wanted to show my appreciation for your efforts and my hopes that you will eventually conclude this story.
OneRoyalPiece chapter 30 . 2/8
oh my God! I love this. I need more. I can't stop reading it.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Yes! I always believed Winry was the best AutoMail mechanic! She is just too awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
My god! That scare the hell out of me! I didn't know what to think at first, but thank god it wasn't real
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
Aww, Winry left Ed to do the explain. I can't wait to see how that turns out.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
Oh, that makes more sense. I was wondering why RIZA'S kept on touching her neck. Also, that was really smooth of Ed to invite them to brunch and then leave with Winry. Awesome! And a surprise visit from Ling! Wow, not expecting that!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
For a second there I thought that they would make out! But great chapter!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
That was really good, you did a really good job. I wasn't expecting it, but it was good. It was about time for Ed and Winry to finally get together. But them doing it in AutoMail shop room, well I bet Winry's going to blush when she goes in and remembers what happened in there.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
LOVED IT! But Ed shouldn't have ran! It was getting really good!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Aww! That was so nice of Ed! They'll be staying with each other and it has a room for surgery! It's a nice change but they left pinako alone, but I really liked it.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
I think that was a perfect length for a story, I like long stories/chapters. I want to be honest, I really did like the story but I feel like it went a little too fast and that Winry wouldn't actually hit Al with her wrench, that's for Ed. But it was a great chapter.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 4 . 4/16/2015
That was so good! But god! Her grandmother is scary! But she ruined the moment! But that's okay, they finally expressed their feelings for each other.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
That was good, it surprised me that Ed would massage Winry. But I still liked it, they were so close to kissing!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
I really did like it, but it was sort of confusing. But I caught on quick, so I think it's okay.
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
AWW! I think I'm going to burst from all the cuteness!