Reviews for The Aftermath
Amereld chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
So good! And am I the only one that thinks that because Sokka stood a Monty's torture andnt give a peep of information that he's ten thousand million gazillion times more attractive? :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is amazing. I'm so glad I found the sequel. :D

I really like how you had so many different moment, different scenes that really spanned the changing mindset and told the whole story.

They got better, but it wasn't an immediate, automatic switch.

Very realistic. Very cute.

Very well done. Thank you,

Sapphireswimming
Methe chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Haunting fic!

I usually can't stand high levels of violence in fics as it simply seems like an attempt to add "Darker edgier"TM. But this is a brilliant resolution to an equally haunting fic. 10/10
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Argh ... I just loved this. After all that happened to them .. they found each other. Completely beautiful.
Alania57 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
So beautifully written! I loved it!
Yuskei chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
An awesome sequel to an amazing tale. Both of these fics are very nearly my favorites of the ATLA fics that I've read, and I'm completely satisfied with the ending. I wish you great luck in all that you do, and I hope that you can continue to write fanfics as great as these.
Vox Populi chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
At the end i sighed as i read "They Sighed together" part. WOW. a little shorter than the other, but it doesn't have to be longer as the first one. Still great though. I cant decide which one i like the most. Probably the first one just because of the length. I like long stories (thats what she said). Great two stories. KEEP IT UP, plus i expect more from you in the future.
alyssauni12 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Yay! I'm glad you wrote the sequel. It was very good.
Opaul chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
on God's green Earth this is the best fanfiction I have read in a very very very long time.
Miyiku chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
It had been months since I entered and I was surprised (VERY surprised) to see this fic.

I was really happy with Brute Force. It's one of my favorite fics EVER. And I would live all my life happy without a sequel. But you did one. And this is just as perfect as the prequel.

I was holding my breaths while reading. Their feelings, wow... so deep and dense. So dramatic. I really loved the bathing scene. Not because I'm a die hard tokka fan, but the intensity of the scene is just perfect.

When you cross through a difficult situation you really lost a lot of feelings and expressions. And simple things gains a lot of meanings. Actually I had a bad month too... a very hard one. So I can understand perfectly Sokka's and Toph's feelings about telling or remembering that situation. Just too hard.

The only thing I complain is about the bottle of soap. It's well known that some ancient cultures had soap centuries ago. But the soap is made of animal fat (I think goat fat) and ashes. So ancient soaps were solid. Just a little detail I noticed. It doesn't change the fic, but as you can tell, I'm pretty obsessive with such details.

Sorry for my bad english, I apologize, I'm still learning the languaje.

Great fic, thanks for sharing it.
RockaRoller88 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh man... oh man oh man do I miss this ship, now that Avatar is over (I miss Avatar in general now!). I remember reading and reviewing (I had another penname then, but I changed it when I stopped writing for this fandom) Brute Force Desperation and remarking at how vivid and intense your descriptions are, how subtle and remarkable your imagery is, and how you understand these two characters so well that it's like you created them yourself... I can see that that hasn't changed with time.

Reading this was really cathartic for me, in a lot of ways. You were always the best of us Tokka writers, and I wanted to see if you had anything new for Avatar, and here I find that you not only have something new, but you also have a resolution to a fic that I loved way back when no one knew exactly how Aang was going to take down Ozai. Incredible.. a real trip now that the fandom has died down so heavily...

Anyways, sorry about having this kind of personal rant here, but you ruled at Tokka then, you rule at Tokka now, and it was awesome and nostalgic to be able to take a trip back to what was my favorite fandom ever. Thanks a lot for brightening my day.

RockaRoller88
apie chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
O HAPPY DAY! Brute Force is my favorite Avatar fanfic of all time, and while i did receive enough closure from it to not be antsy for a sequel, i always thought a sequel would be nice none the less XD and TA-DA! here it is. what a lovely surprise :D! and it brought me even more closure. well done, well done.
Shiluna chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Horrible.. In a lovely written way. Keep it up
pokey chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very good. Brute Force: Desperation is one of those stories that stay with you, I didn't need to reread it to remember it even though it seems forever since I read it. Great follow up to a great story.
jai-kun chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I am vaguely disappointed that I had NOT reviewed Brute Force :-\

This story is a worthy sequel, full of the same kinds of emotional output one would expect. While Brute Force was a kind of series of howling tornado that you wanted to hide from until it was over, with eyes that lulled you into a false sense of security, this was like rainfall afterwards. You don't want to be out in it, but it's nice to see from a safe place.

Keep writing!