Reviews for Twilight Reviews
RavenAlche chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
you know what,i agree with you,atsuki is more perfect than that STUPID SPARKLE VAMPIRE WHO ALWAYS SPARKLE IN THE SUN
Anne Iriel Devay chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Someone, welcome Shinji to his HELL!

I'd only go to see the movie with Atsuki and Akira just to see them in action against the Twitards... That review of Akira was awesome, and Atsuki doesn't seems to have patience this days... Good one!
Bigladie16 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
this is funny, and i really dont understand why girls like edward, ew, i hated that movie (and the other two) and the only reason a guy (or girls who hate it) would watch it is to pick on it, which is fun :D
Saki Toyo chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
*can't stop laughing*

Poor Shinji...he had to suffer.

I'm on his side...My friend actually forced me to read the whole series and I hated every minute of it. -.-

GREAT JOB!
4n71m0nyl4yn3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Amazing. Finally, someone who agrees with me on the fact that both the movie and the book suck. D

Utterly amazing, though. Great work.

By the way, you live with a Twilight freak? That's got to suck. D My mom started reading it recently just to "see what all the hype's about", but now I'm scared she'll become one of them.

I'd really like to see more from you. ]
kamitori chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
XD This is WIN. I was seriously grinning all the way through and Akira and Atsuki's interactions with each other are just hilarious (though I must be truthful, I actually read this because the summary said "anti-Twilight" and not for the pairings).
Nayukuo chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I have a friend who has a twilight-messed-up-the-concept-of-vampires rant that could rival Atsuki XD

I loved it. The fic, I mean, not twilight Shinji was a brave man... we will honour him *Salutes*
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I'm a girl and I agree with every last thing you said. X3 Twilight sucks and does nothing but portray that girls are weak and sets feminism back a few hundred years. I HATE IT. Which means i found this highly amusing X3 Sklee! I like! :D (applause)

High School Musical also sucks, the FLying Spaghetti Monster makes more sesne than both of these
Chikouu chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hahaha, that was funny! I'm a Twilight fan but I'm not obsessed whit it like other girls. I just can't understand how they can think that Edward is the hottest one! I can understan Jacob, but Edward! My personal favorite is James, to bad he dies in the first movie -.-

Ohwell... Anyway, this fic was realy good! I realy like your other fics and hopes you will make more fun fics whit Lux-Pain!
FFX2player chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
LOL! I may be a girl, but I HAVE read Dracula, and I have say, every word said in this fic is 100% ACCURATE. It never ceases to amaze me that girls fall for the whole Twilight crap. Heck I read the back of the first book, and I KNEW the series would be one huge pile of BS. Of course, I'm also the girl who goes to the movie theater and demands to watch Indiana Jones or some other action flick. So I'm already weird! :)

Oh, and Lux-Pain rocks. Great characterization of Atsuki, BTW!
KingsJester chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Thank you, THANK YOU for the Twilight bashing. I read the first book and I'm thinking "It has a crappy plot pacing, naive physical attraction, and a stupid mary sue who thinks she has it bad, but it could be worse" then, the movie comes out, I watch it with my classmates. Any good things that was left in the first book was completely gone in the movie. In English, every girl is obsessed with 'Edward' and 'Jacob' I mean seriously, Get the most socialy awkward, ugliest, most repeling boy, and put him through liposuction, designer clothes, and 5,0 cc's of makeup, and they'd look exactly like either of them. Thank you for putting life back into the hole left by the movie. And to end this comment- BELA SUX
GooooodPie chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Dude that was hilarious and I've got to say you are totally right about all of that stuff. The book had no plot and the movie looked so fake god...

Anyway love your stories yeah I have read some of the others I'm just too lazy to review but this one took the cake so...I want cake now...or pie, I love pie...Ah sorry anyway keep up the good work!

-Uke Australia
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
OMFG, lol. Twilight was an alright book. Not great, not even good, not really worth the time I wasted reading it, but it was alright. The movie sucked so much, though, lol. Ok, so Kristen Stewart and the guy who played James are hawt. The acting and the special effects were all totally cheesy.

I went with a friend who is a fan (because she knew I'd read the book even though I didn't tell her I wasn't really a fan), and we were both making fun of how bad the movie was. The trailer for The Tale of Despereaux cracked us up and we kept going "He named it Fluffy" during certain points in Twilight... like when Edward is telling Bella what everyone in the restaurant is thinking. (Edward: "Money... Sex... Money... Money... Cat." Me: "He named it Fluffy." My friend: lol.)
Optimistic Pessimist chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
don't worry! there r good twilight fans! i loved your story! it was funny. i like twilight, but i think ur story's awsome. some ppl just cant take a joke though...
Deception'sChosen chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
*snerk*

Okay, this was gold. I read all teh Twilight books in hopes that they would get better, and was sadly dissapointed. I gave my copies to my younger cousin, who adores the series.

The movie was worse. Glittery vampires! UGH!

Really, I loved this. Great story.

~Deception'sChosen