Reviews for A Genius Among Leaves
Scarllete chapter 6 . 8/30
Please just update soon, please? Please?
i liked the story was fairly good not the best ive read but not the worst its seems to me to be a flashback and present mix at the same time but as i said not the best but not the worst ive read

craftybookworm25 chapter 6 . 7/10
This is very good. I would ask you to update but I personally think that you have forgotten this. Anyway this is a good story and I love it.
Nirvana48 chapter 6 . 6/11
No good.
Ara-chan chapter 1 . 5/19
Umm... Just wanted to say, I kinda accidentally posted my review for the first chapter on the second one, so I thought I'd tell you...
Ara-chan chapter 2 . 5/19
Ohhh my gosh! This is... Amazing!
I love books like this, that actually explain WHY something happens, instead of just saying, "well, he's awesome, so he can do that." I love thinking about scientific reasons for things that happen in anime! I watch this show called one piece- heard of it? Well, in one piece, there are these things called devil fruits. Eating one can give you one of three types of powers- and I love to think about how it works. I love this book! Especially the very beginning, that was so cool! And when you go into the details about how clones are made! It's so cool! Just like me and math... I'm always wondering how the heck all of it works! But I'm not smart, so I shall never know...
I think I might need to get a account just so I can follow you. This is freakin amazing. (Btw if there are any typos on this review it's because I cut my finger and it's hard to type now.
LadyEudave05 chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
please update this soon its getting really good and i can't wait to read more.
SilverRider09 chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Write quickly. If you wish to keep your sanity, that is.
SilverRider09 chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
I laugh at Sasuke's misery. I laugh at the misery that Kakashi will soon have. I laugh at all their miseries... Not really. Great chapter.
SilverRider09 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
*wolf whistles* he could get to kage level in no time!
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
A very interesting and well written story.
SteelBlackwing chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Dear god, my head just exploded.
Lady Nature chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Naruto should beat Kakashi to a bloody pulp if or when he upset Naruto to much. Or have him beat Sasuke to take his ego down a 1000 pegs a couple of times (please!)
jd1995 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
And when do you plan on continuing this story? its been about 4 years now since the last update
TheSupevict chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Good story so far but I don't see a use him reviewing seeing as you haven't been updating this since '09.