Reviews for Terabithian Sunrises
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
NOt a bad start.
Ebony Hallow chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Wow! This is a really creative way to combine my two Favourite books!

Please update ASAP

E.C.B.H.
Caroline chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I need you to finish this story or I WILL die of heartbreak
VampireSa5m1993 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
wow i m intrigued write more soon please

-sam m
geegee20 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
are you dead? or are you kidnapped? do you hate us? Were you abducted by aliens? Did you get bitten by vapires? Or perhaps... . hmm?
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
YAY! LESLIE DOESNT DIE! PLEASE UPDATE! but i hav a question... in ur story is terebithia real or just leslies and jess imagination? cuz like in the book it was there imagination...i think. The book AND movie was pretty confusing to find that peice of information out.
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Please update soon, This is really good!
pepsicola56 chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
cool more chapters soon
The Laugher1234 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
So Is Leslie a vampire, because if she is u should have it so that she meets Bella and Edward.

Great . A little Short though.
winggirl6577 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
update! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEZ! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY SO FAR SO CONTINUE GOSH DARN IT! PLEZ? ill give u a cookie
Innocent2Deadly chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
So good...

But what happened to Edward?

jejejeje

Update soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This story is awsome and u should continue it! Even though i've only read some of it i love this story and you should continue it as soon as possible
Rysaurs chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
This is a great story and your last chapter made me want me more. Maybe you should try to make your chapters longer but all the same its a great story
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
So she is in Trabithia!
entirely-our-own chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Please update soon! It's really good. Make her see Edward in the next chapter that will be up soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »