Reviews for The Great Escape
holly rutheford chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
contiue plesea
PurpleBuffalo chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
"I got shot." Sawyer said raising his hand form the net. LoL :) I like your story _
DapperAsADinosaur chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
This is mad long since you last updated but I think you should consider working on it again because it's really good. I think your great and so is this story. consider returning to it please?
Kirby77DP77 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Aw! I love these stories.

Can't wait for more!

DrGiggles chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
I realized now I didn't review this last little bit! I loved this chapter and the story is amazing. I really hope you can continue on from here, looking forward to an update maybe :)
effern109 chapter 7 . 4/14/2009
yay! shannon and sayid unite. i'm so happy. now he can save her from those evil people and they can live happily ever after. haha. i doubt you'll have it so sugar coated but i try to be optomistic. can't wait for an update.
DiorNicole chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
I’m so sorry that it took me so long to review! Life’s been crazy for the last week or so.

I’m totally in love with this story.

1.)I love the growth you’ve shown in Shannon. If the stupid writers hadn’t killed her off this is the growth that would have had happened.

2.)Shannon getting Walt out was just wonderful.

3.)Michael & Walt reunion was great.

4.)Shannon & Sayid together again, I just cried.

Great Work! Happy Writing!

PS ~ I know how you feel about people not writing Shannon and Shayid fanfiction anymore. I tried my hand and wrote two.
Pace1818 chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Yeah! They found thier way to each other
Jac Danvers chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Loved the end of this chapter. Sayid and Shannon together are so sweet, and he's so wonderful to her. It was great seeing her help Walt, but also portraying her self doubt as a result of Boone. Fantastic chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
YouLivexYouDie chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Yay! Sayid and Shannon reunite! I is happy about that. I hope Sayid will be able to save her from the whole sacrificing thing. Can't wait to read more.
effern109 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
wow... this is one intense story. i love how shannon lives and they want to sacrifice her. very much like the mummy. i also like how you incorporated events that actually happened in the show through dreams; like boones death with shannon being there and shannons death like how it happened in the show. that was very interesting. i liked it. please update soon.
Jac Danvers chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
I loved how telling the truth or dare game between Shannon and Walt was. It really brought out a lot of their feelings. Also, can't wait to see who goes on the second search party. I think the last line was a perfect description of Jack's character. Can't wait to read more!
Pace1818 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
I love
Pace1818 chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
very interesting Ana is going wit them
Pace1818 chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
lol...the bickering back in fourth was